LDRO

Instagram Updates

Can’t be about Lana as she is from Lake Placid, New York. I actually know the street she grew up on but I’ll keep my mouth shut about that. Her parents don’t live there anymore. Someone else does.

Woooow so you're an expert on cars, a Lana Del Rey-insider, your father is a Grammy nominee and you're a pro at making up excuses why Lana can't possibly have met Sean. Colour me impressed! :oh:

Tbh you're getting with your attitude on my nerves.

Her dating life doesn't effect me at all. It's just very disappointing that her words and actions (for BLM e.g) don't align with what Sean stands for.

And that last paragraph: the delusion is strong with you dude. "normal job" is not being a shitty TV cop?? He screams fame hungry

Also wow. Lana is priviliged af. You've got to be kidding me

Beyoncé and Jay Z are worth over a billion. Lana is worth 14 million. Do the math. Who is more privlaged

Woooow so you're an expert on cars, a Lana Del Rey-insider, your father is a Grammy nominee and you're a pro at making up excuses why Lana can't possibly have met Sean. Colour me impressed! :oh:

What the hell is this? I didn’t expect the Spanish Inquisition.

lana is a rich white woman who "sends positive vibes" to racial injustice movements then goes and dates someone from the establishment that perpetuates racial injustice. 

at the end of the day it doesn't affect me but it's a little disappointing to see.

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Beyoncé and Jay Z are worth over a billion. Lana is worth 14 million. Do the math. Who is more privlaged

We're getting quite offtopic, so this'll be the last time I reply.

Privilege comes in many forms and is not only related to wealth. She will never have to face racial discrimination as other artists like Beyonce did.

The protests atm are for equal rigths and against police brutality. Her going out with a cop throws her support for the BLM completely under the bus. Especially since he's known to racial profile and showed support for the acaBlueLM. Her privilege lies in doing whatever the fuck she wants to do, as a rich person and a white woman.

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

remeber lana was doing a shoot or sum based on Charlie’s story, she was using the same car’

i checked out the video again and at first it looks exactly like the car she was in but they have diff interiors. in the one she was shooting in the interior is more orange rather than cream. it also doesnt have the side glass on the front window ?? whatever thats called. 

Privilege comes in many forms and is not only related to wealth. She will never have to face racial discrimination as other artists like Beyonce did.

The protests atm are for equal rigths and against police brutality. Her going out with a cop throws her support for the BLM completely under the bus. Especially since he's known to racial profile and showed support for the acaBlueLM. Her privilege lies in doing whatever the fuck she wants to do, as a rich person and a white woman.

Actually she can do whatever the hell she wants with her life. Those freedoms are enshrined in the Constitution. And the way she lives her PRIVATE life is NOT the business of THE PUBLIC.

Actually she can do whatever the hell she wants with her life. Those freedoms are enshrined in the Constitution. And the way she lives her PRIVATE life is NOT the business of THE PUBLIC.

Girl, you never had uncles with wrong political views, did you? I mean, Lana's not this homophobic racist character but she's made a lot of mistakes lately and people just want to point out she either hasn't realized or just thinks everyone else is wrong.

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

i think you're missing the point, yes, she is allowed to date whoever she wants, she can do whatever she wants and no one can stop her from doing so.

but people are allowed to have their opinions on what she does, this is a lana del rey fansite and discussion forum, and people are allowed to express their opinions here, and many people are upset about lana possibly dating sean because he is a police officer who works for a corrupt legal system, it makes her look careless and ignorant, especially now. if you have no issue with it, that's your opinion and you are entitled to it, but others are allowed to have their opinions as well.

Flower GIF - Flower - Discover & Share GIFs | Flowers, Beautiful night  images, Flowers gif

Girl, you never had uncles with wrong political views, did you? I mean, Lana's not this homophobic racist character but she's made a lot of mistakes lately and people just want to point out she either hasn't realized or just thinks everyone else is wrong.

“Wrong political views” implies that there is only one way to think about issues. One problem with many people now is they can’t accept that not everyone thinks the way they do.

As an LGBTQIA citizen myself I have experienced a lot. But I don’t think I have had it easy. But I also don’t believe in making enemies based upon differences of opinion.

i think you're missing the point, yes, she is allowed to date whoever she wants, she can do whatever she wants and no one can stop her from doing so.

but people are allowed to have their opinions on what she does, this is a lana del rey fansite and discussion forum, and people are allowed to express their opinions here, and many people are upset about lana possibly dating sean because he is a police officer who works for a corrupt legal system, it makes her look careless and ignorant, especially now. if you have no issue with it, that's your opinion and you are entitled to it, but others are allowed to have their opinions as well.

I have no issue with who she dates. If she is happy that’s all that matters.

this thread is the worst from all lb. Elle needs to put some order on this.. Looks like a hater page for God

Looks like a haters page indeed!

I didn’t expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition!

Hun, just stop replying to them. It's just ain't worth it. They clearly seem plugged their ears. Don't waste your beautiful time when you could do so much. Luv ya!

So on the topic of Joan Baez knowing Lana;

1. Joan just painted Lana. This could be an album cover.

2. They performed together in Berkeley CA last year.

3. They attended an event together in 2016-17.

They are huge fans of each other’s work.

The question is, if they work together on this album, it is a new song or a cover of one of Joan’s or maybe a cover of some other folk song?