LDRO

Instagram Updates

plz no Zella collaboration Lana ur doing enough charity with the native Americans

Zella seems like a nice girl but agreed. 

I'd be here for a Weyes Blood collab, though

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Hyper Liberal industry is right! I’m Center-left and support Joe Biden. But I do think the industry has gone too far to the left and is too obsessed with political correctness. HBO put a warning label on “Gone With the Wind”, but did nothing about The Sopranos and it’s problematic portrayal of Italian Americans. Being Italian American myself I point this out.

Yeah I’m a bit in the middle myself and idk how she does it. She was experiencing a slight cancellation but she had to do a quick PR stunt for herself. I mean she has now sold herself as a ~*leftist*~ but there’s leftist and there’s ~*leftist*~ idk how any celebrities are going to survive the constant shifting to the left. Especially if they’re questionably with a member of a PD. Questionably. QUESTIONABLY for EXTRA emphasis.

So Zella Day took the video posted yesterday, not Sean.

Can y'all chill out now?

Huh? There's no evidence of that. Going by her IG she was doing something else yesterday, and she's from Arizona, so chances are she and Lana met up there. 

Lana was in Sean's car driving along a road that leads to/from Sean's house. Hopefully, they just met up as friends, she was reminded of how horrible he is, and she shall never be seen with him again. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

So beautiful.

LdNp8o6.jpg

I know this is a meme, and I don't want to speak ill on Marina since I'm a fan myself (yeah :rip: ) but she seems like such a toxic friend. I know nothing of course. Just the vibes.

So beautiful.

I know this is a meme, and I don't want to speak ill on Marina since I'm a fan myself (yeah :rip: ) but she seems like such a toxic friend. I know nothing of course. Just the vibes.

So I’m confused on marina. I knew her from my tumblr early 2010s years....was that bubblegum bitch and face art era legit or was she trying to fit in with the lana era?

So I’m confused on marina. I knew her from my tumblr early 2010s years....was that bubblegum bitch and face art era legit or was she trying to fit in with the lana era?

those albums (electra heart + BTD) came out at the same time. 60s style +modern sex appeal was pretty popular in music in early 2010s, lana just became more famous

"Zella Day. Making our way across the country"

Lana Zel Rey

I hate to sound like a buzz kill but the idea of these 2 driving cross country alone makes me nervous. They probably aren't and they're not kids. Just me feeling protective.

It was legit. She just changed.

those albums (electra heart + BTD) came out at the same time. 60s style +modern sex appeal was pretty popular in music in early 2010s, lana just became more famous

Lol, Lana obviously popularized it, therefore Marina became more popular.

Yeah, I never got into marina but I saw her and Lana everywhere on tumblr. I thought Marina was definitely an industry plant as was Lana. It took me a good while to even listen to either because the oversaturation was too much.

Yeah, I never got into marina but I saw her and Lana everywhere on tumblr. I thought Marina was definitely an industry plant as was Lana. It took me a good while to even listen to either because the oversaturation was too much.

not really an industry plant but she's definitely a sellout, her debut album is a really good example of experimental alt pop then on electra heart she started working with mainstream producers like dr luke and rick nowels in an obvious attempt to get a hit

i love you, but you don't understand me.