LDRO

Instagram Updates

She has the most soothing speaking voice ever.

Her fillers are Jocelyn Wildenstein status in that update. I donโ€™t get why she isnโ€™t wanting to age normally and getting so much work done so early??? She wasnt needing any of it even 3 years ago and looks like a completely different person

Her fillers are Jocelyn Wildenstein status in that update. I donโ€™t get why she isnโ€™t wanting to age normally and getting so much work done so early??? She wasnt needing any of it even 3 years ago and looks like a completely different person

ย 

i assure you its the lens/lighting/trick of the camera...my mother (though about 14 years older than Lana) gets fillers, and while she looks amazing (and perfectly human) in person, on camera she looks weirdly inflated and plastic...

ย 

Lana has always used her old Hollywood look as a part of her art and stage persona, and she will always be beautiful

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

๐“Š”ย I took the miracle move on drugย ๐“Š”

โš•๏ธย The effects were temporaryย โš•๏ธ

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

she has a bright filter on washing her out calm down

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Sir what? Yeah, her cheeks are maybe a little puffier than they are naturally, but I love a good Ann Miller-cheeked queen

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Omg here we go again with the misogyny mess again. Can i girl just do the best She can without fillers weigh comments? Its not the a beauty competition, she is reading a very well writen poem. Why gays are like that?

Not a gay man but okay