LDRO

Instagram Updates

Rorman is simply defending themselves, they're not the main instigator of drama in this thread. 

Anyways I'm expecting a short snippet this week or maybe a single cover? Typically three singles get released before the album itself (spread over 2-3 months, I think?) and COCC comes out in 35 days so really Lana needs to get the ball rolling and promote what she can :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don't really agree w/ what Rorman says most of the time, but this time they're right.

You always talk like you know when in reality, you're just assuming stuff. Also, you sometimes reply to people in a passive-aggressive somewhat condescending way.

It really isn't cute

This! Look I'm new here but I'm lurking since 2014. I'm not trying to be rude or anything on my first post but I know that he's really passive-agressive with almost everyone I felt like I needed to Say something. Also calling Rorman Fake fan simply because they don't agree with everything Lana does isn't cute either. You Can be critical AND be a fan. I don't know but no one has the right to decide if someone is a fan or not. Anyway, I have seen a lot of users complaining about Alex's behavior and that says a lot.

a short snippet

:icant:

She's refrained from posting snippets up until this point, so we can only hope it continues.

Lissie, Haley, and Zella are her opening acts and she's going to announce something this weekend or on Tuesday.

And it better not be a snippet.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i really hope we'll get something soon... like the video she posted on tiktok you know, teasing us with only visuals, no snippets or anything. Just something to give us a clue on which aesthetic we'll get for this era.

If the video if related to the album she's going to destroy me :icant: she serves some uv/hm visuals and i'm HERE FOR IT

I think it’s pretty clear and obvious that everyone on this site is obsessed with Lana (or just a charliboarder lol) in an unhealthy manor sis this is a Lana Del Rey online forum website lmao this whole post kinda just screams insecure cringe I mean really?

“Lana doesn’t need you nor cares what you think — she has her millions, fame, and fans and that’s all that matters”

Are we forgetting that she’s a musician and songwriter and artist? or does that just not carry any value to you over fame money and popularity? I don’t really know either one of y’all that well on here but how can you say “I have been trying to ignore you” after literally writing whole ass paragraphs trying to come for Rorman... just yikes

Lana being a musician and songwriter is obvious. Her music inspires many around the world and has helped people with her art. That was kind of implied when I referred to the fans. But when you see fans crying and getting a hug from Lana, well her impact is pretty much a given. Thats what its really all about; inspiring people through art. 

"Salamander

We all have a dark side...or is it light"

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS