LDRO

Instagram Updates

bless us o lord and these thy gifts which we are about to receive from thy bounty thru christ our lord amen :defeated:

edit: I’m going to ignore the man’s voice lmfao. her hair, makeup, outfit, the motel clip and gunshot at the end, I missed her!!!

Edited by Sugar Venom

UbsOye5.png

I love this latest post!

If it weren't for COVID she could probably have done a book tour and read these to the audience in person!

Are we sure that’s him, though. Maybe Charlie?

Charlie took the video, so it was probably him. I just love how the cameraman talks at the last second! lol

I really doubt she’s with him.. y’all you know just how nostalgic our girl is .. she keeps old clips and uses them to reminisce on her past times .. but if she is indeed with him I’ll shoot myself in the fucking foot

The clip with his voice is the same one that she had on her story when she was in Oklahoma last week, but this time with sound. As a Russian spy/troll, I can pick his voice and it's 100% him. 

Also the way Charlie filmed basically her entire backyard ... not the best idea, I gotta say. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Don't want to be negative and come for Lana's looks, I never did that, I think she looks great as usual but I guess I'm in the minority of those who doesn't like her hair colour lately. Especially in that video with that filter. These white strands so starkly prominent with that grandma-like hairdo are just not it (not talking about the face, mean only the hair)