LDRO

Instagram Updates

isn't it illegal to be on the phone while you're driving in california

Yes there’s a zero tolerance rule.

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Sometimes I hope she gets caught, just so she learns her lesson. I really hate it, when people don't focus on driving. You can be lucky 100 times, but that one time you're not can ruin/end your and others' lives.

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Sometimes I hope she gets caught, just so she learns her lesson. I really hate it, when people don't focus on driving. You can be lucky 100 times, but that one time you're not can ruin/end your and others' lives.

She wouldn't even get a sentence, and we all know why

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Led Zeppelin - Dazed And Confused

Yeah, she's trolling us

Dazed and Confused by Led Zeppelin

I was thinking It sounded familiar, haven't listened to that one in a long time, thanks guys

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Can't you just get bailed out in america if you're rich despite what happened, matthew broderick teas

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

You people are experts at being kings/queens of ruining a mood. This isn't about your friends dead family. RIP.

Ruining a mood? What's up with you... Distracted driving via a cellphone like that is both illegal and terrible, and when someone does it and people bring up how it's killed their loved ones, it's apparently ruining the mood? 

I love Lana, she's gorgeous and talented and my absolute favourite, but there is always room for discussion because she's only human too.

You people are experts at being kings/queens of ruining a mood. This isn't about your friends dead family. RIP.

Oh to be an ignorant person with a 'lol who cares sis" mindset.

The reality of driving accidents and deaths far outweighs Miss Lana's Instagram aesthetics for you to eat up. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Maybe she got one of those self driving Tesla’s?

Also anyone know the name of the song?Oop thanks guys

I think, if I remember correctly, your still required to wear a seatbelt even if your car is self driving in the state of California. As your still at risk of crashing/causing/getting into an accident or you need to regain control of the car ASAP.

Seriously though she's going to have an accident one day BC she's such an reckless driver.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Nothing like driving in your pickup truck listening to Led Zeppelin! 

(and she is driving just fine. she has her phone mounted on a hands free holder. Haven't we all taken our phone out of the holder very briefly while driving? Now that we all have GPS, most cars have a screen in the front which you can play with while driving. Just look at the Mercdes GLS and GLE)

What I am thinking about her is her choice of Led Zeppelin songs here. Could this be a hint? What could she be implying with this song in the background?

I always suspected Lana to be a Led Zeppelin fan anyway! Would be neat if she did a song with Robert Plant one day!

Nothing like driving in your pickup truck listening to Led Zeppelin! 

(and she is driving just fine. she has her phone mounted on a hands free holder. Haven't we all taken our phone out of the holder very briefly while driving? Now that we all have GPS, most cars have a screen in the front which you can play with while driving. Just look at the Mercdes GLS and GLE)

What I am thinking about her is her choice of Led Zeppelin songs here. Could this be a hint? What could she be implying with this song in the background?

I always suspected Lana to be a Led Zeppelin fan anyway! Would be neat if she did a song with Robert Plant one day!

girl bye, as much as we all love lana, there is no defending her driving + being on her phone... smth which happens regularly 

image.png