LDRO

Instagram Updates

It looks like the same shade as when she went auburn for 3 days last year to film the DT teaser.

She probably just never threw out the box and it's been sitting there the entire time.

Did she even own that house then? She goes through mansions like water or is it wine?

Imagine how Lana's kitchen must feel neglected abandoned, discarded, fed up to here, with this pillar of garbage.

In other interesting IG news Lana's current? Ex? Fake? Bodyguard? Boyfiend? from Tulsa? Is off on a kegger weekend during a pandemic.

Her other brother? I mean boyfriend? I mean chase deleted their entire social media presence yesterday for whatever reason. 

Hz76S0j.jpg

GLgDlJS.jpg

Lana's smoke alarm is not happy. 

79313bcd165a86febe0082a12efd7d81.jpg

But he does have a bandana as a mask if you're buying into all that even though he is not using it during the mid life crisis keggar party. 

You can't make this stuff up it is so entertaining.

Those poor cats. 

Nicole just posted about Lana lol. All these people @‘ng her. Convergence of something big! Let it be!!!!

Nicole is either a troll or just tryna hint that she shot something for this era.

She posted another Lana picture on her Instagram

She’s liking all the comments, especially the one’s talking about COCC. I don’t think it means anything