LDRO

Instagram Updates

She looks white hot (forever) like FIRE!!!!  :flutter:  I hope she hasn't seen / doesn't care about the recent body-shaming nonsense online, but if she DID see it...this is the best revenge. :brows:

Perfect image for the sexy new song  :sluttybunny:  :grinds:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Nicole is a sweetheart and loves Lana and her fans' enthusiasm for their past work, but I doubt they will ever link up again  :( I don't think her post means anything. If anything fans should @ ben and ed in the comments so they can see the demand!!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

honestly she looked sooo good in yesterday's pic like the beat..the well done lip filler phew lana really said she a hot girl this summer. Excited she's FINALLY getting back into having a glam team hope she keeps this makeup artist around since his work is really well done..guy knows how to beat a face

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I wonder whether the hair appt today will be for "champagne blonde" (what the Tulsa hairdresser said she was taking "baby steps" towards) or light red (the box on the kitchen counter). Either would be beautiful, of course.  :flutter:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

I wonder whether the hair appt today will be for "champagne blonde" (what the Tulsa hairdresser said she was taking "baby steps" towards) or light red (the box on the kitchen counter). Either would be beautiful, of course.  :flutter:

I agree! :flutter:  :wub: But I think her hairstylist only styles the hair, since she has colourists in LA (Tracey Cunningham and Jacob Schwartz) and was planning to return to Tulsa to lighten her hair again. Plus, he tagged her makeup artist Pamela too so I think it's not a hair appointment today, but rather a shoot of some kind!

For Lana to get to red, she'd need to go fully blonde for the red to show up, so let's hope!

the way it's so obvious...

So I wasnt the only one thinking it was A*************

Eggsplain...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven