LDRO

Instagram Updates

ben posted "new lana music coming soon" ma'am you're gonna have to define "soon"

He posted it with the (same) Tulsa Jesus Freak clip; is it safe to assume the "new music" means TJF as a single?  :flutter:

"Soon" though, um, we've been burned before on that. :eek:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

He posted it with the (same) Tulsa Jesus Freak clip; is it safe to assume the "new music" means TJF as a single?  :flutter:

"Soon" though, um, we've been burned before on that. :eek:

Since Ben posted that I'll take that as confirmation that it's the lead single from COTCC. That's pretty much safe to say at this point.

She's hot AF and I am still recovering from her latest selfies. And the kittens meowing in that video are sooo sweet lol.

Semi-unrelated note: what if she sells an LDR flannel as part of COCC merch a la the Taylor Swift cardigan

Pls not. Have we already forgotten about the bad memories connected to that flannel? :scoff:

She's hot AF and I am still recovering from her latest selfies. And the kittens meowing in that video are sooo sweet lol.

Semi-unrelated note: what if she sells an LDR flannel as part of COCC merch a la the Taylor Swift cardigan

I can’t believe she wears flannel in the middle of summer.

I can’t believe she wears flannel in the middle of summer.

I know some country folk who always wear flannel, year round. It's a thing, it's a look

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

I know some country folk who always wear flannel, year round. It's a thing, it's a look

They’re braver than me! Pretty much all year-rond, flannel keeps warm and all but in the summer, I sweat like a pig in it.

I’m literally still recovering from the last spam she did... her chunky eyebrows make her look so fucking youthful oh my god

The minute she slaps on some nails and flower crows we’re gonna witness the rebirth of miss gangster Nancy Sinatra 4-E6-EC0-BF-DE77-43-F9-B540-1-D892411654