LDRO

Instagram Updates

Is that a new phone? Is it the end of the cracked screen iPhone 6S era?

Btw, she look gorgeous and it’s nice seeing her so committed to and proud of her poetry :flutter:

Lanarat.png

33 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Is that a new phone? Is it the end of the cracked screen iPhone 6S era?

Btw, she look gorgeous and it’s nice seeing her so committed to and proud of her poetry :flutter:

I think she still has the one with the chewed up cherry cover; she was probably using that to record

All those who inexplicably become attached to outdated technological items can respect that. :agree:

My laptop from 2013 has FEELINGS and can't simply be discarded.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

9 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I think she still has the one with the chewed up cherry cover; she was probably using that to record

All those who inexplicably become attached to outdated technological items can respect that. :agree:

My laptop from 2013 has FEELINGS and can't simply be discarded.

I was worried the chewed cherry cover was gone, it’s iconic!

I feel you, I myself had an iPhone 6S with cracked screen till last January and I was kinda attached to it but I had to upgrade to a new phone ‘cause the battery didn’t last more than three hours :deadbanana:

Lanarat.png

I honestly really vibe with her making promises/statements and then completely disregarding them and doing random shit/rehashing old stuff instead. We are on the same wavelength 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

52 minutes ago, Doin Time said:

I hope I don't sound dumb but is that from her 2nd book? :scoff:

Yes it is. This is the third time she’s posted it lmao

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

I love this poem, I’m so glad she read it for us again. Is this the first time she’s recited it a capella? I honestly can’t wait for Iron Gates, I’m probably more excited for it than Chemtrails at the moment. Tbh I get the most excited when she posts her poetry, it’s like a glimpse at her soul. Also, she looks so pretty in this video (as usual).

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Who the fuck posts a THIRD video of the SAME poem?? From a book that's only coming March next year (IF it even comes out then), while she just released another poetry book and she has an album to promote??

A clown...a clown for sure 

ERNlTjZW4AAaEMy.jpg

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

2 minutes ago, UltraHeroin said:

Who the fuck posts a THIRD video of the SAME poem?? From a book that's only coming March next year (IF it even comes out then), while she just released another poetry book and she has an album to promote??

ERNlTjZW4AAaEMy.jpg

j6s5HXB.jpg

zv4Hf7L.png

16 minutes ago, UltraHeroin said:

ERNlTjZW4AAaEMy.jpg

Her sense of priorities is questionable lol.

She looks gorgeous AF though. 

love that poem, I thought it was the best audio out of all the bunch we had heard when she first posted it, but after having heard all of Violet, I’m glad I don’t find it as « awesome » as the first time, so I won’t be anxiously waiting at the edge of my chair for the second book. (To be clear, I love her poetry, love the audiobooks and love that Behind the Iron Gates seems to be darker than Violet, but I can’t take to be anxiously waiting for her every move for yet another project. I wasn’t anticipating Violet that much and it’s probably why the waiting didn’t seem that intense, as opposed to waiting for Norman).