LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 hour ago, Ultra Violet said:

Lana reminding us that she used to be so cool and to renew our stanship :defeated:

Idk about you, but that's always gonna work with me. :smile3: The way my SOUL illuminated when I heard the heavenly tune ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

4 hours ago, drugsdesire said:

the way i've never seen her move that fast before

This cracked me up I- 

Anyways, it’s obvious that in that Charlie’s story she’s rehearsing the choreo for the lead single mv featuring Blackpink and Mickey Mouse... Wizard of Oz inspired? I’m onto something I guess :mj2:

Lanarat.png

Is that red ribbon on the Dorothy doll's wrist meant to be one of those Kabbalah bracelets or whatever the fuck?

Didn't the sis herself get around wearing one last year or something, for awhile?

Am I reaching? Am I a reacher? Do I like to reach?

Oh my, I love that Dorothy doll! (but she’s missing her ruby slippers! oh no!) Is it Lana’s or Charlie’s? Do we know? Also it’s weird they posted a wizard of oz related thing because the title “chemtrails over the country club” has been giving me strong Oz vibes. Y’know what are probably over the rainbow? Chemtrails. Maybe Oz is just America fucked up by chemtrails lol. (And I mean Dorothy is from Kansas and is swept up to Oz and has to find her way back home, which kinda screams Tulsa Jesus Freak vibes. Omg)

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

3 minutes ago, recklessdaughter said:

Oh my, I love that Dorothy doll! (but she’s missing her ruby slippers! oh no!) Is it Lana’s or Charlie’s? Do we know? Also it’s weird they posted a wizard of oz related thing because the title “chemtrails over the country club” has been giving me strong Oz vibes. Y’know what are probably over the rainbow? Chemtrails. Maybe Oz is just America fucked up by chemtrails lol. (And I mean Dorothy is from Kansas and is swept up to Oz and has to find her way back home, which kinda screams Tulsa Jesus Freak vibes. Omg)

Mind meld - I was just about to say what if she does an mv with a Wizard of Oz theme? She's a Judy Garland fan, too ...

And remember how in the Wizard of Oz it starts in black and white and then it's in colour?! She's put heaps of b & w shit up lately ...

So ... she might sequence her feed to feature all this b & w stuff and then ... colours when she starts actually announcing stuff?

2 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

Mind meld - I was just about to say what if she does an mv with a Wizard of Oz theme? She's a Judy Garland fan, too ...

And remember how in the Wizard of Oz it starts in black and white and then it's in colour?! She's put heaps of b & w shit up lately ...

So ... she might sequence her feed to feature all this b & w stuff and then ... colours when she starts actually announcing stuff?

the thought of this just made my seat wet thnx 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

The more I look at that story the more it makes me laugh... the cursed doll, the chipmunk song, Lana’s frantic dance, her hairstyle, her facial expression... there’s a lot of chaotic energy going on :omfg2:

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, sjatib said:

I just saw it and cant believe it. Like... So its happening?

I feel like is somehow related to 1 year celebration of NFR and maybe some new info announcement, since this photo is from last year 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]