LDRO

Instagram Updates

Yeah, allegedly it's all becoming a bit much for him ...

Whether or not they're still together, the person did not know, but they did say that they wouldn't be surprised if they were on a break for various reasons.

I highly DOUBT they are broken up... he has favorited her most recent tweet and retweet and also many other tweets pertaining to the Grammys. of course anything could happen - especially if it is really recent but I doubt he is intimidated by the fame/notoriety 

If it's the address from here it's an apartment so I don't know if it would be as big of a problem 

pvbLb4l.png?1

I thought he was a registered republican??? .... there are a few tweets I may have to delete chile.... 

"Hi guys, I just wanted to say I'm so sorry that I wasn't feeling well enough to go on these European dates. I am looking forward to going to Brazil, and Chile, and Argentina for Lollapalooza, and of course for Coachella right after that, and Glastonbury after that, and then a lot of amazing shows that haven't been announced too. I'm sorry that we didn't know right up until the date, but I will make it up to you as always, and I'm looking forward to everything to come. Okay. I love you so much - big kiss."

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

“I will make it up to you as always” eyeroll2new.gif doesn’t she have a history of cancelling shows and never rescheduling them??

i'd rather have her not reschedule dates but just book new ones, but i think she won't bother doing that anyway.

i76mrxw.png 

“I will make it up to you as always” :eyeroll2: doesn’t she have a history of cancelling shows and never rescheduling them??

I was wondering the same thing. But I think (not 100% sure at all) when she does mention something on her socials about rescheduled shows, it happens at some point, like a year or so after. If she cancels and doesn't say anything about another possible reschedule, then it's gone (but don't quote me on this, I could very much be wrong, but her word on shows is better than for a possible MV lol)

she definitely hasn't "lost her voice" ...

Maybe her «voice» is a metaphor for Sean  :teehee:

"Hi guys, I just wanted to say I'm so sorry that I wasn't feeling well enough to go on these European dates. I am looking forward to going to Brazil, and Chile, and Argentina for Lollapalooza, and of course for Coachella right after that, and Glastonbury after that, and then a lot of amazing shows that haven't been announced too. I'm sorry that we didn't know right up until the date, but I will make it up to you as always, and I'm looking forward to everything to come. Okay. I love you so much - big kiss."

http://instagram.com/p/B9AjzecHMB-/

Why tf won’t this broad acknowledge hangout fest lmfaooooo

At least she's among the living. We'll probably never know what happened. She looks so odd in this video. Sick or shots at the doctors office. I'm not trying to be an ass just very strange that's all.

My total respect, even though she may have lied about "getting sick and losing voice".

Being emotionally ill is as disabling as a physical problem. And if that's the real reason, I'll never judge her.

I'm glad she is "apparently" fine.

giphy.gif

Sketchy ... but k, Lanz.

ETA:

I'm glad she said something, but I feel like this just raises more questions.

Why would anyone would cancel an entire tour leg over a "lost voice" and then post a video - of themselves speaking very normally - four days later to explain to us why they did? 

Bizarre, as usual.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream