LDRO

Instagram Updates

34 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

is it wrong to say i don't really see her ever settling down?  at least with another person? she's starting to give me cat lady vibes (nothing wrong with that) 

This is why I got over her for a good few years. She’s a fuckgirl and now I think I’m over it again. 

I wish Lana would embrace her true authentic instabaddie self and give us a house tour

Cause from that photo shoot damn I wanna see what her interior decorations look like (my homo is showing)

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

22 hours ago, AlexParliament said:

I didn't know Lana was a football fan.

I can't believe she is a San Francisco 49ers fan though. She lives in LA so I thought she would root for the Rams. 

I'm a Las Vegas Raiders fan. 

I think she just molds herself after whoever she’s dating. I think I’m legitimately sick of her shit now. 

36 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

is it wrong to say i don't really see her ever settling down?  at least with another person? she's starting to give me cat lady vibes (nothing wrong with that) 

A career in the music business is not a normal career. It’s hard to maintain a stable relationship when you work in this business. Many are able to. Many are not able to make it work. 

Lana should do whatever works for her. 

37 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

I totally see Lana living the “eccentric aunt” role in the future and me too honestly

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

1 minute ago, Llamadelgay said:

I think she just molds herself after whoever she’s dating. I think I’m legitimately sick of her shit now. 

Many Americans are football fans. It’s not an issue of Lana’s “shit”. I’m excited for football season too. I just wish they were allowing fans into Allegiant Stadium. 

Just now, AlexParliament said:

Many Americans are football fans. It’s not an issue of Lana’s “shit”. I’m excited for football season too. I just wish they were allowing fans into Allegiant Stadium. 

When has she ever mentioned being a fan? You didn’t even know yourself. As a past baseball fan, I talked about it. Every. SINGLE. SEASON. 

She becomes whoever she dates. She’s one of those and I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to come to that conclusion.

When has she ever mentioned being a fan? You didn’t even know yourself. As a past baseball fan, I talked about it. Every. SINGLE. SEASON. 

She becomes whoever she dates. She’s one of those and I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to come to that conclusion.

Literally, yes. she is the definition of that. Of course there's nothing wrong with expressing interest in your partners interest but she does it so obviously idk...it's kinda pathetic 

Just because she never mentioned being a fan doesn’t mean that she was never a fan until now. 

I don’t see Lana becoming who she dates. She is her own person. People should give her credit for being herself and true to herself. Who she dates is her business. We may be her fans, but we have no right to her private life. 

1 minute ago, 99centlips said:

Literally, yes. she is the definition of that. Of course there's nothing wrong with expressing interest in your partners interest but she does it so obviously idk...it's kinda pathetic 

I never saw this before. It was weird with Sean but this football post just made it that much more obvious. Now I get why she can’t last in a relationship, she plays the part for a good minute but can’t keep it up because she’s insanely inconsistent already. This explains everything. 

2 minutes ago, AlexParliament said:

Just because she never mentioned being a fan doesn’t mean that she was never a fan until now. 

I don’t see Lana becoming who she dates. She is her own person. People should give her credit for being herself and true to herself. Who she dates is her business. We may be her fans, but we have no right to her private life. 

I get that but I’m just airing a realization that I couldn’t pinpoint because she was becoming annoying to me years ago but I couldn’t figure out why. Now I get it. Sorry. 

Just now, Llamadelgay said:

I never saw this before. It was weird with Sean but this football post just made it that much more obvious. Now I get why she can’t last in a relationship, she plays the part for a good minute but can’t keep it up because she’s insanely inconsistent already. This explains everything. 

wasn't she a big soccer fan while she dated Barrie? all the italy references when she was dating Fran. The hip hop collabs when she dated Gerald. All of her past relationships she takes on something, 

2 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

wasn't she a big soccer fan while she dated Barrie? all the italy references when she was dating Fran. The hip hop collabs when she dated Gerald. All of her past relationships she takes on something, 

I think Barrie era was when I started ignoring her :creep:

4 minutes ago, Llamadelgay said:

I get that but I’m just airing a realization that I couldn’t pinpoint because she was becoming annoying to me years ago but I couldn’t figure out why. Now I get it. Sorry. 

Don't be sorry, he just likes to dictate what people do and do not talk about.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Tbh if lana wants to involve herself in her partner's interests I don't think that's such a bad thing especially given how she has a very busy and famous lifestyle and she probably wants to show her significant others that she cares about their interests since she might not have that much time and energy to dedicate to them

6 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

I thought she was a football fan because of Ben

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

I thought she was a football fan because of Ben

Oy vey lol. Well even Reddit is really shocked she’s a fan. So I’m glad I’m not the only one who is like wtf is going on? Good to know 

2 minutes ago, Llamadelgay said:

Oy vey lol. Well even Reddit is really shocked she’s a fan. So I’m glad I’m not the only one who is like wtf is going on? Good to know 

Yeah Ben supports ... I wanna say Liverpool FC. She even went to some matches with him and there are pics somewhere

Yeah she supports Liverpool because of Ben

https://www.nme.com/news/music/lana-del-rey-136-1263477

But in that story wasn’t that Fantasy Football? Like not even the real sport, but just a game :toofunny: I can’t believe, that she‘d actually even know about something like that

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????