LDRO

Instagram Updates

3 hours ago, BoardingSchool said:

I think of the other way round: she's a chameleon artist, yes, and she likes to try on a different persona (nothing wrong with that)...and then it makes sense she dates someone who vibes with whatever she's doing. She's dated some really different guys, and none of them are remotely as famous or successful as she is (except for whatever that Axl Rose moment was). I see them following her around, sometimes literally on tour, not the other way. She does her own thing.

To put it kinda New Age-y, she attracts the kind of guy who responds to the energy she's putting out there. :brows:

I mean, sure it’s fine but she’s 35. She should have some type of grounding here. I don’t know if she’s the type to just find out who she is WITHOUT a man. She knows who she’ll be with Clayton already. She’s already asked enough and lurked enough to know how to hook him.

However, she’s just so incomplete as a person that if she plays the role and becomes him and if it’s not the fulfillment she’s looking for, well, she’ll leave and the pattern continues with the next one. 

It sounds like a possible borderline personality maybe. Like, for example, with Sean she’s hanging out with PD.  After the breakup she’s going to police protests and we don’t know why they broke up but chances are lana was the problem here OR it was actually amicable. However, with her actions post-split, she just chooses to depersonalize him and go for a movement that supports defunding him and taking a career away that he worked for. Lana is the replaceable one here, a cop isn’t. She chose whatever group or person will give her an identity next. Then she’ll say nothing about BLM after 2020 because it served its purpose. It’s constantly picking up and dropping of people with her. 

I’m almost willing to bet lana is the difficult  “you never gave me anything!” child and depersonalized her mother because her mother didn’t act according to lana’s standards. Standards that are impossible to meet if she is actually a borderline and I’m willing to bet she has this. I’ve thought she was mentally off but after thinking about it, she’s not mentally all there and it’s probably best if she doesn’t have a kid. 

We’re seriously claiming that lana has no personality of her own when she’s clearly very introspective and were literally In this forum because we enjoy her art which is deeply about herself and how she thinks and behaves ? Of course she has a personality y’all are crazy. She wouldn’t have one of the most obsessive fanbases if she was bland 

edit: and all of this was coming about bc she posted about fantasy football which is pretty common for most people to be involved with where I’m from 

6 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

...i think it's kinda strange and unfair to assume that somebody has a personality disorder because it appears as though they pick up on the interests that their partner has. :awk:

I agree, I’ve never heard that being a symptom personally.  If anything people with personality disorder can be quite rigid. She definitely has some traits of a borderline personality, but we are not psychiatrists or really have the right to state she has it. Regardless it should not change how she is viewed - we know she has some mental health issues like anxiety and panic.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

13 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

She's been reading this forum for 9 years. Chances are she even has an account too. 

Fans have been talking about Clayton on Instagram for two days so there's also a chance she saw it there too.  Maybe the rumors are true?  I don't understand why she deleted the story. Everyone saw it already. lol

I don’t think she bothers, I think she reads twitter a bit clearly.  It would be too stressful for her to read  our mindless obsessive drivel  this forum. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

56 minutes ago, Llamadelgay said:

I mean, sure it’s fine but she’s 35. She should have some type of grounding here. I don’t know if she’s the type to just find out who she is WITHOUT a man. She knows who she’ll be with Clayton already. She’s already asked enough and lurked enough to know how to hook him.

However, she’s just so incomplete as a person that if she plays the role and becomes him and if it’s not the fulfillment she’s looking for, well, she’ll leave and the pattern continues with the next one. 

It sounds like a possible borderline personality maybe. Like, for example, with Sean she’s hanging out with PD.  After the breakup she’s going to police protests and we don’t know why they broke up but chances are lana was the problem here OR it was actually amicable. However, with her actions post-split, she just chooses to depersonalize him and go for a movement that supports defunding him and taking a career away that he worked for. Lana is the replaceable one here, a cop isn’t. She chose whatever group or person will give her an identity next. Then she’ll say nothing about BLM after 2020 because it served its purpose. It’s constantly picking up and dropping of people with her. 

I’m almost willing to bet lana is the difficult  “you never gave me anything!” child and depersonalized her mother because her mother didn’t act according to lana’s standards. Standards that are impossible to meet if she is actually a borderline and I’m willing to bet she has this. I’ve thought she was mentally off but after thinking about it, she’s not mentally all there and it’s probably best if she doesn’t have a kid. 

Woah!

Stop dude, just stop! Dude, what?

I'm legit angry borderline pissed with the way you chose to end your shit of a post.

Where's your PhD in Psychology? How close are you to Lana? Exactly.

Stop talking bullshit, please. Who are YOU to say that it's best if someone doesn't have a kid at all? 

Damn, what kind of crap. You're new here but you've taken the prize of the worst member already.

What was all this misogynistic shit I've just read?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

58 minutes ago, Llamadelgay said:

there’s so many things wrong with this post

1 hour ago, Llamadelgay said:

How about you mind your own business and go to war. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

None of us really knows what goes on inside the inner workings of her mind and of course, her personal life. She shares what she chooses to share. I'm her age, and honestly I can relate to her on a few levels. Ultimately I just hope she finds happiness, peace and stability.  Only a qualified medical professional can diagnose someone. One of my exes is actually a borderline personality and it took multiple doctors and multiple years for him to actually receive that diagnosis.  He was initially diagnosed with ptsd. I spent a few years in therapy after that relationship to sort myself out, because my ex constantly switched through the different cycles of Love bombing me and then devaluing me , casting me aside. It was the constant up and down, back and forth that was difficult to live with.   My heart goes out to anyone on here who either suffers from BPD or has a loved one suffering from it.  

On a lighter note, does anyone follow Rob on Instagram? He is so adorable and I love all of his cute posts with his different tropical Hawaiian shirts!  He also posts really sweet inspirational things which is always refreshing to read. I definitely recommend following him on Instagram if you're not already!  

1 hour ago, Llamadelgay said:

I’m almost willing to bet lana is the difficult  “you never gave me anything!” child and depersonalized her mother because her mother didn’t act according to lana’s standards. Standards that are impossible to meet if she is actually a borderline and I’m willing to bet she has this.

not you villianizing lana as a helpless CHILD

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

To be fair, I personally believe it's best if people think very carefully about having kids if they do have mental disorders (I myself have plenty and choose not to have children for that reason), BUT we really don't know Lana, so it's unfair to say that she shouldn't have kids. I know Lana has some bumps, but overall I do feel like she's a well put together woman. She has a successful career, friends, a house, a family etc. She's self sufficient and loving. Can we not make such harsh judgements about her without actually knowing her as a person? We as fans only get a peek of what she's truly like and what she desires in life, and it seems foolish to pin a disorder on her

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

3 minutes ago, reaperofthepack said:

Guys ya'll aint shrinks just because you took a semester of psychology in HS. or college.

That's lowkey what my psychology teacher (an actual shrink) told us in college. She was saying it jokingly, but she was def shading us and knew what was up. :hooker:

honestly guys, being a chameleon is a symptom of Borderline Personality Disorder. I am NOT saying she has it, it's literally just her enjoying a football game. also, people don't depersonalize others because they aren't meeting their standards. that doesn't even make sense

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

The way some of you were talking about Lana a few pages back is honestly disgusting. It's one thing to discuss her personality, but if you no longer "have time for her shit" or whatever, why the fuck are you still here? Go.