LDRO

Instagram Updates

If one of my friends did shit like this, I would literally show up to their house and stage an intervention. It’s not amusing. Not to be a karen about it....

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

She's gonna end up killing herself or others or even worst both. Fucking reckless :derpna2:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Not y’all cancelling her again I’m. 

it’s not “cancelling” her—it’s just using common sense and calling out something dangerous. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

22 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Not y’all cancelling her again I’m. 

She's constantly endangering others. Calling her out for this reckless behaviour is more than approriate. I sure hope you don't drive like that. If you do, please give up your driver's licence and do everyone and yourself a favour.

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

So she has one foot on the dashboard, one hand on the wheel, one foot on the gas, one hand with her phone in it, is focusing on filming and lip syncing while driving through a curvy street :scoff::scoff::scoff::scoff::scoff::scoff::scoff: 

Stupidly reckless behaviour aside, she looks incredibly youthful like her own self a few years ago :O and what's that glass ornament on the dashboard, some sort of snowglobe?

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.