LDRO

Instagram Updates

4 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

I don’t want to promote this horrible account but I’m really F*CKING mad right now. 

Not exactly related to what you’re saying but this account is actually quite strange in that its whole purpose in the beginning was to hate on Chuck’s work and then it focused on “exposing” Lana’s new boyfriend, and it is quite appalling that someone would go out of their way to create an account to bash people and spread hate - it’s not even productive criticism or really focused on educating people to do better - it’s just part of a bigger cultural problem. :(  

6 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

If you are thinking this is a cool thing, then you are like forever late to  basic common sense.

"Let her drive how she wants" - well, lol no. There are laws and rules for reasons. There is something called responsibility. Maybe at one point in your life, you may understand this. Have fun being edgy defending people endangering other peoples lifes until then.

Yeah its soooooo cool and we’re all glamorizing it because we simply just don’t care to nitpick the actions of an [intelligent] adult. TUH. :rollin:

srsly tho cry about it

I’m done. Can’t believe I was going around Berlin looking for the Interview magazine. She’s being irresponsible and selfish, driving that way, wearing a mask with holes!? What the hell. I don’t wanna support her if she behaves this way. I can’t believe this.

Just now, veinsineon said:

Yeah its soooooo cool and we’re all glamorizing it because we simply just don’t care to nitpick the actions of an [intelligent] adult. TUH. :rollin:

srsly tho cry about it

Obviously she's not an intelligent adult. And criticzing irresponsible actions is not nitpicking. But since you resort to the "cry about it" argument - have fun in kindergarten tomorrow. Not gonna waste anymore time on this discussion.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Can’t wait to get in my car and do some karaoke while speeding & swerving and driving in the opposite lane. All while filming myself and only looking at my camera so that you know I’m super into the music and just plain don’t care about anybody’s life but my own. Only because Lana said it’s cool though... not because I wanna spite some overly-concerned/critical individuals on here  :legend:

4 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

srsly tho cry about it

Honestly a better question to ask is WHY do you have such a grudge against people who are showing concern for reckless driving in general? You can say were overreacting but it is what it is. Lana is a reckless driver. I really do wonder if you have this same nonchalant attitude towards people who have actually been involved in collisions or know someone who has. 

I mean if someone said to you right now "actually I lost my sister/brother because someone crashed into them while texting" what would you say to them? Be honest.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

Obviously she's not an intelligent adult. And criticzing irresponsible actions is not nitpicking. But since you resort to the "cry about it" argument - have fun in kindergarten tomorrow. Not gonna waste anymore time on this discussion.

I screamed :rip:

3 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I mean if someone said to you right now "actually I lost my sister/brother because someone crashed into them while texting" what would you say? Be honest.

No grudge detected babe.... i just think a better question is why is it just becoming a problem today? We have seen a video similar to this countless times. There’s nothing in the video that alludes to Lana putting someone else’s life into danger.