LDRO

Instagram Updates

8 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

its weird how you can completely change the way u perceive someone in one hour. imma still support her art and buy her shit but her behaviour is not it. I have a feeling she might be doing it for the album promo just like she was trolling in her interview mag but it doesnt do her any favors

It's funny how some things can change in a day, or even in an hour :coffee:

In all seriousness though, I also think it's some twisted promo she's doing, which would work had she been more consistent with promo from day one (release date announcement). Otherwise it's irresponsible behaviour.

Capture.jpg

2 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

She did wear no mask and took photos not that long ago and yall were fine with it I have to laugh

There’s a big difference between taking off a mask for a photo and wearing a mask with holes in it. 

The thing with Lana and our threads is that it's hard to keep up if you go away for a few hours. I have seen her post driving but I don't know the source or reference of the mask picture. As far as the picture I guess masks are masks and not fashion but I don't think she is a threat to society at large.

As far as the driving, I DON'T KNOW! On one level it is kind of cool, Lana looks great, is riding free and uninhibited. On another level it comes off at her age a bit reckless, irresponsible and dangerous. I have to think of a young teen who may have died in a crash driving with one leg up while filming herself. Real cool till you go over a cliff. Sorry to bring things down but she is so genuinely clueless sometimes. I'm sure it'll be OK.  :pft:

44 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I don't think it's photoshopped. I mean it looks too good to be fake based on the store lights reflecting on the little crystals on the mask and also getting her lower face to perfectly align with the top half behind the mask

Exactly. 

If someone edited that then they're very, very good. Imo it's real. 

The version with the white mask is fake af ... it's an easy edit; I did a (bad) one myself for the bg pic of this very site. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I’ll be honest, I’m not sure what to believe, but I wouldn’t want to jump into conclusions so quick. There have been several photos where she’s seen wearing an appropriate mask, so it’s safe to assume she understands how serious COVID is. Suddenly, a single photo appears where she’s wearing a mask that doesn’t work, and then there’s all this talk about not supporting her anymore. I understand it, but shouldn’t we wait to get more info before we jump to conclusions? I honestly don’t know what to believe, but it seems funny to me that a picture like this appears after her Interview magazine where she too, coincidentally, was criticized by the type of mask. Also, from what I’ve seen I’ve read that the account that originally posted the photo is private and the person who took a screenshot is not sharing the username. ❤️ 

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

Exactly. 

If someone edited that then they're very, very good. Imo it's real. 

The version with the white mask is fake af ... it's an easy edit; I did a (bad) one myself for the bg pic of this very site. 

i thought it was so obviously a joke on that twitter users part. how in the hell is someone supposed to photoshop her smile under that mask

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

1 minute ago, titanicearth said:

I’ll be honest, I’m not sure what to believe, but I wouldn’t want to jump into conclusions so quick. There have been several photos where she’s seen wearing an appropriate mask, so it’s safe to assume she understands the how serious COVID is. Suddenly, a single photo appears where she’s wearing a mask that doesn’t work, and then there’s all this talk about not supporting her anymore. I understand it, but shouldn’t we wait to get more info before we jump to conclusions? I honestly don’t know what to believe, but it seems funny to me that a picture like this appears after her Interview magazine where she too, coincidentally, was criticized by the type of mask. Also, from what I’ve seen I’ve read that the account that originally posted the photo is private and the person who took a screenshot is not sharing the username. ❤️ 

I mean I don't really blame them; when people share shit the fan base doesn't like, people go crazy and blame that person. 

Big shout out to ED MILLETT

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

everyone needs to relax... its not that deep... we've seen her wear a regular mask many times, this culture of expecting celebrities to be perfect & a source of good behavior is always going to leave you disappointed. just enjoy her music & mind your own business.

In the meantime, my “delusional” mind brings up the idea that she could potentially be wearing some type of transparent mask underneath it, so as to appear more “stylish.” :flutter:

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7