LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, lostboi13 said:

everyone needs to relax... its not that deep... we've seen her wear a regular mask many times, this culture of expecting celebrities to be perfect & a source of good behavior is always going to leave you disappointed. just enjoy her music & mind your own business.

It is that deep. She’s wearing a mask that puts everyone’s health at risk. And yes, it is our business when lives are at stake here. 

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

It is that deep. She’s wearing a mask that puts everyone’s health at risk. And yes, it is our business when lives are at stake here. 

assuming she is healthy & doesn't have covid she isn't putting anyones health at risk... cry about it

7 minutes ago, titanicearth said:

I’ll be honest, I’m not sure what to believe, but I wouldn’t want to jump into conclusions so quick. There have been several photos where she’s seen wearing an appropriate mask, so it’s safe to assume she understands how serious COVID is. Suddenly, a single photo appears where she’s wearing a mask that doesn’t work, and then there’s all this talk about not supporting her anymore. I understand it, but shouldn’t we wait to get more info before we jump to conclusions? I honestly don’t know what to believe, but it seems funny to me that a picture like this appears after her Interview magazine where she too, coincidentally, was criticized by the type of mask. Also, from what I’ve seen I’ve read that the account that originally posted the photo is private and the person who took a screenshot is not sharing the username. ❤️ 

So well-said! Building off what you said, I really think it’s silly for everyone to suddenly renounce their support for Lana over this and make such bold declarations about her when we don’t even really know her. I’m not defending her mask of choice, but I do think that there are ways of discussing this without immediately bringing in the whole “Republican” and “conspiracy theorist” and “Trump supporter” arguments because those can be damaging insinuations for a lot of people and Lana has never proven to be any of those things - I’m sure she wouldn’t appreciate people who claim to be her own fans throwing that kind of jargon around. Not trying to lecture anyone or single anyone out, but I do think that this kind of “critiquing” of her (that instead becomes a tomato-throwing conquest towards her) doesn’t really help anyone and it just invalidates the point being made. Message also sent with love - but likely concern that will never be addressed. 

Just now, lostboi13 said:

assuming she is healthy & doesn't have covid she isn't putting anyones health at risk... cry about it

just an american saying the exact sort of thing you'd expect someone whos country has the highest cases of covid-19 to say :headache:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

2 minutes ago, lostboi13 said:

you need to realize she’s a celebrity with a platform and promoting this is literally dangerous to people’s health. 

I swear some stans have worms for brains when it comes to endlessly defending a person who most likely wouldn’t give two shits about them 

1 minute ago, sexyslutboy said:

just an american saying the exact sort of thing you'd expect someone whos country has the highest cases of covid-19 to say :headache:

my father works with covid patients & i follow all the guidelines... im just not a triggered sheep like all of gen z 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

you need to realize she’s a celebrity with a platform and promoting this is literally dangerous to people’s health. 

I swear some stans have worms for brains when it comes to endlessly defending a person who most likely wouldn’t give two shits about them 

to be fair, i'm on twitter right now, and virtually no one but lana stans/haters are talking about this.

she doesn't appear to be "promoting" a thing

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

if you get influenced by a celebrity it’s natural selection at this point 

Just now, lostboi13 said:

my father works with covid patients & i follow all the guidelines... im just not a triggered sheep like all of gen z 

dad never told you that most people who carry covid don't show symptoms? and by the way, you can not be triggered about her not wearing a mask and just be quiet, no need to lie about how safe it is

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

11 minutes ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

lana just post trump 2020 so that i can cancel you for good omg this day has become so tiring to go through

Not to sound rude but, after reading this... like, why are you even here? It sounds like you’re just waiting eagerly to stop being a fan.