LDRO

Instagram Updates

4 minutes ago, lostboi13 said:

my father works with covid patients & i follow all the guidelines... im just not a triggered sheep like all of gen z 

If your father works with Covid patients and therefore you understand how serious this is and follow all the guidelines... It's not supposed that by common sense you should be more concerned with the fact that she might not be protecting herself or others?

1 hour ago, lanasgirl said:

I think I found evidence that it’s photoshopped.

If you look closely it's definitely not the same mask. The second mask has some sort of lining at the top & bottom and the stones are smaller, whereas the lines between the stones are thicker.

1 minute ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

possibility of cocc being a good album

“Possibility”

ugh I’m so tired

giphy.gif?from=singlemessage&isappinstal

1 minute ago, Lemonade Tears said:

If you look closely it's definitely not the same mask. The second mask has some sort of lining at the top & bottom and the stones are smaller, whereas the lines between the stones are thicker.

It’s.... it’s the same mask...

3 minutes ago, CinnamonGirl said:

that story of her driving...hunny that ain't safe

Babe neither is smoking cigarettes but how many people here glorify pictures/gifs/vids/performances of her with a cigarette in hand? Cancer is deadly. Why would she promote smoking and why isn’t she cancelled for it :pft:

3 minutes ago, Lemonade Tears said:

uh oh people on twitter are actually believing its photoshopped :awk:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

Just now, veinsineon said:

Babe neither is smoking cigarettes but how many people here glorify pictures/gifs/vids/performances of her with a cigarette in hand? Cancer is deadly. Why would she promote smoking and why isn’t she cancelled for it :pft:

Cuz smoking on stage is only gonna hurt her whereas this driving could kill a family of 5

18 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

It is that deep. She’s wearing a mask that puts everyone’s health at risk. And yes, it is our business when lives are at stake here. 

California resident Elizabeth Woolridge Grant, 35, is single handily keeping the spread of covid-19 alive

2 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

tbh i've seen my fair share of lana don't vape :aw: lana don't smoke :sadcore: posts...

Capture.jpg

Just now, veinsineon said:

Because by driving like that you can kill completely innocent people who were driving safely. People who smoke willingly take the risks.

1 minute ago, sexyslutboy said:

uh oh people on twitter are actually believing its photoshopped :awk:

If it's photoshopped I'm pretty sure it's not the same mask, they look very different to me, but I think it'd be quite hard to photoshop that...

i feel conflicted. i think what she's doing is reckless and a stupid look, but it's almost as if i don't want to care? i care about people driving safely and taking the right steps to prevent the spread of covid, but i can't obviously do anything to stop her from making dumbass choices and i'm still going to listen to her music and in all honestly it doesn't make me love her any less. i'm just tired out, i don't want her to go through any more scandals. 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

5 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

she's not riding in a bumper car, you know? she is on a road, riding a real car. and there are other cars around her. even she doesn't think about her safety so why would i? i'm mad because she is so selfish. the real road is not like a park that you can crash another car and laugh, people die on the road because of careless drivers like her.

maybe i'm taking it too personal due to some incidents i had but people who denying this is dangerous and irresponsible is making me mad.

Just now, Lemonade Tears said:

Because by driving like that you can kill completely innocent people who were driving safely.

Anybody who gets behind the wheel of a car accepts the risks nonetheless. Like I’ve said ; she’s been making vids like that every now and then for years. It’s rly not that big of a deal...

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i feel conflicted. i think what she's doing is reckless and a stupid look, but it's almost as if i don't want to care? i care about people driving safely and taking the right precautions, but i can't obviously do anything to stop her from making dumbass choices and i'm still going to listen to her music and in all honestly it doesn't make me love her any less. i'm just tired out, i don't want her to go through any more scandals. 

Same, in the end no harm has been done except to her repuation. She is increasingly coming across more dumb and out of touch, it doesn't really matter to me as im already a fan but it will probably harm her from gaining more fans who when they hear her name are going to think "oh thats that dumb bitch".