LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, veinsineon said:

Yes. Yes you are. 

They literally said they had personal incidents in the past regarding reckless driving.

Are you trying to be insensitive on purpose because caring about things is SO beneath you? Honestly grow up

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

They literally said they had personal incidents in the past regarding reckless driving.

Are you trying to be insensitive on purpose because caring about things is SO beneath you? Honestly grow up

If a 30 second video of someone lip syncing while driving is careless and life-threatening then what is carpool karaoke? Should we cancel James Corden too?

If a 30 second video of someone lip syncing while driving is careless then what is carpool karaoke? Should we cancel James Corden too?

i'm not in anyway trying to argue with you and honestly this is rlly random but in carpool karaoke he's not driving, his car is being pulled by a truck. 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, veinsineon said:

If a 30 second video of someone lip syncing while driving is careless and life-threatening then what is carpool karaoke? Should we cancel James Corden too?

From the videos I've watched of James Corden, he seems to be keeping his eyes on the road and isn't filming his skits with a phone in his hand like Miss Lana Banana does 

Still, I don't agree with anyone taking their attention away from the road no matter who they are

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

If a 30 second video of someone lip syncing while driving is careless then what is carpool karaoke? Should we cancel James Corden too?

he's not driving lmao the car is attached to the back of a truck like in car scenes in films

edit: as others already said

but even then it doesn't matter what other people do i can still want lana to like.. drive like a responsible person like that's really not much to ask from somebody 

i76mrxw.png 

38 minutes ago, sexyslutboy said:

i thought it was so obviously a joke on that twitter users part. how in the hell is someone supposed to photoshop her smile under that mask

It's doable, but unlikely that they went to so much trouble.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

He isn’t driving the car it’s pulled by a truck. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

The lip-syncing isn't the problem. Having a foot up on the dashboard, a phone in your hand and looking at your screen every few seconds is. She was on a very curvy road too & all of that is such unnecessary, immature behaviour.  But whatever, we can't do anything about it. I just don't think it's harmless or funny in the slightest.

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i'm not in anyway trying to argue with you and honestly this is rlly random but in carpool karaoke he's not driving, his car is being pulled by a truck. 

1 minute ago, iiPanda said:

not you thinking carpool karaoke is real :awkney:

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

From the videos I've watched of James Corden, he seems to be keeping his eyes on the road and isn't filming his skits with a phone in his hand like Miss Lana Banana does 

Still, I don't agree with anyone taking their attention away from the road no matter who they are

1 minute ago, Amadeus said:

he's not driving lmao the car is attached to the back of a truck like in car scenes in films

Point being ; Lana isn’t promoting reckless driving. She’s not saying get in ur car and go commit vehicular manslaughter. She’s not saying it’s okay to take ur attention off of the road. By the logic some people here are using we should also cancel CPK because it promotes reckless driving. 

but I digress :pft: my devotion to this topic has flickered out and I’m tired. Wake me up when everyone is over throwing a bitch fit and gets back to being excited for the album.