LDRO

Instagram Updates

13 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i feel conflicted. i think what she's doing is reckless and a stupid look, but it's almost as if i don't want to care? i care about people driving safely and taking the right steps to prevent the spread of covid, but i can't obviously do anything to stop her from making dumbass choices and i'm still going to listen to her music and in all honestly it doesn't make me love her any less. i'm just tired out, i don't want her to go through any more scandals. 

That seems to be her new persona this era, doing dumb shit and over the top stuff, like she's begging to be critized so she can act like she gives a fvck, to perhaps prove a point? She seems to act very edgy and it's worrying me a little :toofloppy: I hope COCC lives to the hype, otherwise this will be sad

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, softcore babyface said:

I’m simply a better and more enlightened person :blush3: it’s hard....

Nah it's because your IQ is in the single digits

Take some extra classes at school, don't worry you'll get there <3 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lana looks like a 15 year old who just stole her parent's car and wants to post about how badass she is on instagram. This is embarrassing and it would be embarrassing even if she was 15, let alone 35. 

All that being said...damn she looks so good. That story is the best she has looked in a long time. Like seriously. 

Just now, sexyslutboy said:

i've been mentally dissociating her personal self with her artistic self since she was dating the cop

Me too. Dating the cop was the only she’s ever done that I was really like yikes towards tho. I listen to so many musicians that are ‘problematic’ (like actually bad people) it would be unfair to hold Lana up to that same standard. I just don’t care. I’ll stop being a fan when she stops making good music and that doesn’t seem like it’ll be happening anytime soon lol.

I think what’s she’s doing is wrong. She should know better.  But how many of you here have done wreckless shit? Lana clearly isn’t an angel and is impulsive at times.  We have to live with the fact she has flaws and this is how she is. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, wild caged animal said:

i'm proposing the team names #TeamConcernedCitizens and #TeamDifficultChildren

#TeamConcernedCitizens LET'S GO :duck:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

I mean I drive with my left leg pulled up on the seat bc it’s comfortable but I don’t think I could even get my leg on the dashboard so like .....idk how she even did that with those long legs. 

least we know she's flexible :bodyisready:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: