LDRO

Instagram Updates

Anyways I don't know why people try so hard to defend celebrities who have bad and dangerous habits. If this was a person in my life I would criticise them this hard for SURE, maybe even worse because there's no way I'd be okay with it or just pass it off and be like "oh it's just a fun reckless quirk".

I can pass off a dangerous habit if it's not going to endanger others (like doing drugs, reckless partying, or breaking laws that won't hurt anyone), but once it really can hurt others, that's it!

I don't care if the road is dead silent, how are you gonna see another car coming if you acting like that.

3 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

It's like she unleashed her evil twin since she's gone blonde... 

So she's a white gay who had a meltdown and bleached his hair...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 hours ago, Bunny Mozart said:

What does being a prude have to do with it? I dare you to say this to someone who lost a family member because some twat behind the wheel wasn't driving properly 

I’m dumb

20 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

y’all acting like she doesn’t drive these streets every day. she shouldn’t be driving crazy but man she’s 35 I really don’t care 

I’m sure she has these streets memorized and knows everything there is need to know for her not to accidentally crash and stuff. Shit I’m not supposed to drive at night because I’m blind as a bat. But I still do because I have too, but only in my town where I know the traffic and every twist and turn etc.

Just now, Ultra Violet said:

Why people want to make 100 assumptions to avoid acknowledging that reckless dangerous behaviour is bad idk idk 

Deflection at it's finest 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, KingJay said:

You mind editing your post, I rather not share that information with anyone. That’s why I edited mine. Thank you. It was said out of impulse.

Edited

8 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

It's okay, I understand 

Thank you, and I apologize.

After thinking about it further. You guys are right, she made a poor choice. And I just realized that it’s not the first time she does something like this. Hopefully she doesn’t endanger herself or anyone else for that matter.

1 minute ago, KingJay said:

Thank you, and I apologize.

After thinking about it further. You guys are right, she’s making bad decisions. Hopefully she doesn’t endanger herself or anyone else for that matter. But what can we do.

I apologise too, and I didn't mean to kick off so harshly. Sometimes I get worked up, and a lot of times I do feel bad afterwards. We'll always have different opinions but it's okay