LDRO

Instagram Updates

12 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I apologise too, and I didn't mean to kick off so harshly. Sometimes I get worked up, and a lot of times I do feel bad afterwards. We'll always have different opinions but it's okay

You’re fine, you said nothing wrong. I completely understand where you’re coming from and no worries I’m the same exact way lol. Getting worked up and my impulsiveness has gotten me into a lot of trouble in the past. And there is some things I need to heal from that I haven’t yet. And of course. That’s the whole point of us being humans.

/hugs

Just now, KingJay said:

You’re fine, you said nothing wrong. I completely understand where you’re coming from and no worries I’m the same exact way lol. Getting worked up and my impulsiveness has gotten me into a lot of trouble in the past. And there is some things I need to heal from that I haven’t yet. And of course. That’s the whole point of us being humans.

/hugs

I feel you. It's easy to get caught up in the tense environment and lash out at one another. If it wasn't for different opinions then this forum wouldn't be as entertaining I guess, but I know I need to work on holding myself back more. And you're right, it's the whole point of us being humans.

I hope you heal from those bad experiences and become a stronger person at the end of it. :kiss:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So was she wearing a mask at all? Was it photoshopped? 

the driving while recording AND with her leg on the edge of her window is a big yikes. So many people do that shit and it isn’t even edgy, it’s just tacky 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

I absolutely love her for today’s Instagram story of her driving... with her leg up... holding her phone... fresh out of fucks forever vibes luv 

4 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

Can someone in the state please call the police and submit all her reckless driving videos as evidence, before she kills herself (or worse, others)??

I’d love a Lana mugshot

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

That post of her driving is so fucking stupid, and I can’t believe she would be dumb enough to do it. 

Recording herself while switching between cameras, steering on a curvy road, and having her leg up on the dash. And dumb enough to post it. 

Smh. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

It literally burns a fire in my soul when she does stupid shit like this, so careless.
Whenever she sings about driving fast in her songs I picture myself, hands at 10 and 2, the window down, music blaring and no phone or social media in sight, on an long straight empty road.
But she actually does the opposite and show’s how careless of a driver she is and is SO open about it that it’s beyond frustrating at this point. I’m not surprised but that doesn’t mean it’s okay, what if she ends up crashing? Or hitting someone else? It’s not worth it Lana gurl pls stopppoop like you made the BornToDie video you know how this could end

just take a dramatic picture of bumper to bumper traffic and Instagram it LATER like the rest of us

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Earlier today I closed the story out immediately for hearing Eminem since I don’t like his music. Reading the last few pages made me curious to go back watch the story (but on mute). You guys weren’t overreacting. That was scary to even watch. :biblio:

:sluttybunny:🌧️

2 hours ago, Chocolate Eyes said:

Earlier today I closed the story out immediately for hearing Eminem since I don’t like his music. Reading the last few pages made me curious to go back watch the story (but on mute). You guys weren’t overreacting. That was scary to even watch. :biblio:

I really get fucking anxious being in a car going at speeds even a little higher than normal, so yeah, watching that was a torture (including the Eminem thing :icant:).

Capture.jpg

32 minutes ago, yayoop said:

It literally burns a fire in my soul when she does stupid shit like this, so careless.
Whenever she sings about driving fast in her songs I picture myself, hands at 10 and 2, the window down, music blaring and no phone or social media in sight, on an long straight empty road.
But she actually does the opposite and show’s how careless of a driver she is and is SO open about it that it’s beyond frustrating at this point. I’m not surprised but that doesn’t mean it’s okay, what if she ends up crashing? Or hitting someone else? It’s not worth it Lana gurl pls stopppoop like you made the BornToDie video you know how this could end

just take a dramatic picture of bumper to bumper traffic and Instagram it LATER like the rest of us

so many people do it, it's not even really surprising that she does. disappointing, but not surprising. I have so many people on my snapchat who will record videos of themselves driving in the dark in order to show what music they're listening to, or even ranting while switching between front facing camera :eek: it's so weird. im the first to admit im constantly on my phone, but when im driving that shit stays away from me unless i'm at a red light. I can only hope she doesn't do that with people in the car. it's one thing to do it when you're alone, but with passengers, it goes beyond being an idiot

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Lana's driving video today is disgusting. Her leg up and acting like an ass at her age is gross. She's 35 years old not 12 years old. There's no excuse for this behavior.

She's going to kill someone someday with her driving behavior.

:eartha2:

I've only just noticed the FUCKIN CLIFF EDGE round the curve of the road :derpna2::derpna2::bye:

Sweet Jesus she should act her age, this is something I'd expect an 18 year old with a deathwish to behave like. Seriously she should just hire a driver if she's gonna act like a damn fool, least she'll be safer that way.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371