LDRO

Instagram Updates

3 hours ago, yayoop said:

It literally burns a fire in my soul when she does stupid shit like this, so careless.
Whenever she sings about driving fast in her songs I picture myself, hands at 10 and 2, the window down, music blaring and no phone or social media in sight, on an long straight empty road.
But she actually does the opposite and show’s how careless of a driver she is and is SO open about it that it’s beyond frustrating at this point. I’m not surprised but that doesn’t mean it’s okay, what if she ends up crashing? Or hitting someone else? It’s not worth it Lana gurl pls stopppoop like you made the BornToDie video you know how this could end

just take a dramatic picture of bumper to bumper traffic and Instagram it LATER like the rest of us

how much u wanna bet she dumped sean cause he didn't like her driving and threatened to arrest her

whatarecoloris.jpg

8 minutes ago, LanAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

how much u wanna bet she dumped sean cause he didn't like her driving and threatened to arrest her

I don't think so because I'm reasonably sure there are a few clips of him filming her whilst he's driving. 

Nobody arounds her seems to say anything, or if they do, she doesn't seem to care. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, bummersummer said:

5ltSEsv6_o.png

exactly omg. like is no one paying attention to anything in america right now? the cops aren't gonna give a fuck about some celebrity being reckless, and even if they did it would just end in more turmoil since cops don't have the ability to provide actual support 

also fun fact. river pheonix was supposed to play arthur rimbaud in "total eclipse", but leo had to replace him, which we see in my profile pic xx 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

I showed my mum the driving story and she said, "silly bitch; she's not here for long"

Honestly. Can we start a petition in an attempt to stop her driving dangerously? I worry for her, I worry for other innocent drivers, pedestrians ...

I am making a petition, stand by

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I don't know what would make a 35 year old think it's cute to act like a jack ass on the road like that. It's not cute. The worst part is she gives zero fucks about killing anyone or uploading that embarrassing video to her 17 million followers. :dorothy3:

3 hours ago, bummersummer said:

yes, reckless driving & wearing ineffective masks are bad, those are facts. no one should do either & that most def includes lana.

this being said & re: this whole thread:

5ltSEsv6_o.png

sorry sorry sorry me saying 'the police' was a hyperbole. I don't want to let the semantics of 'police' derail the message on how unacceptable and dangerous this behaviour is, or that people are now exempt from needing to be held accountable for their actions. Happy to keep this conversation going in another thread.

3lfQEhw.png

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

"Lana Del Rey" is trending on twitter in my country right now... apparently they've just found out about her ig story while driving and are now dragging her :facepalm: A mess.

international icon

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

4 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

"Lana Del Rey" is trending on twitter in my country right now... apparently they've just found out about her ig story while driving and are now dragging her :facepalm: A mess.

She’s using the Madonna formula. All press is good press

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

22 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

She honestly deserves to get dragged for driving like that.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Yeah this time I won't even try to defend her cuz she's unjustifiable, sorry Lanz xx

Lanarat.png

I was about to type something about this, not trying to defend her but maybe understand her?, but I changed my mind. Lana, please drive safely.

And to those users here who says this is her being a baddie and she should be allowed to do this and we shouldn’t bash her because she’s a woman: there is absolutely nothing cool in the video she shared. She looked stunning, yes, vibing to Eminem is a mood, yes, but that cannot excuse her behavior. She’s 35, not 16.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

Drag her, clampi! 

Your reputation era is coming :defeated:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."