LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 hour ago, kitschesque said:

Isn't he a primary care doctor? That's what his bio says lol 

I think he does everything a GP does, but he definitely also does fillers and botox because he has ads about it on his IG.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

16 minutes ago, Crack Prince said:

I know you guys were discussing that mesh and sparkles mask and the realness of it but i just found this on instagram and idk if it was posted before but here it is

Not to be that person but I find people turning masks into fashion statements at this time to be disrespectful to those suffering from covid itself and what covid is causing in peoples lives... 

its just soo unneccesary. bad timing. I do believe masks will become apart of everyday life like they were in east asia 

but can we wait for the virus to end before we start turning it into a fashion accessory

this is why although the mask is cute and the cover of the magazine is beautiful I cant 100% enjoy it:(

idk if im being over the top but it does leave a bad taste in my mouth. Her mask doesnt even at least have a plastic cover behind the rhinestones :/ smh....... 

Ffs Lana. It’s hard to tell in the video but I do hope she’s keeping a one-use mask underneath the rhinestone mask.

I don’t mind masks being more fashionable, I think it’s fun. It’s not something new either, I’ve seen some pics of such masks from Japan and I saw a video of people being really creative with the ones they sew. One could fit for a wedding, I swear. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

19 minutes ago, VeniceBambi said:

Not to be that person but I find people turning masks into fashion statements at this time to be disrespectful to those suffering from covid itself and what covid is causing in peoples lives... 

its just soo unneccesary. bad timing. I do believe masks will become apart of everyday life like they were in east asia 

but can we wait for the virus to end before we start turning it into a fashion accessory

this is why although the mask is cute and the cover of the magazine is beautiful I cant 100% enjoy it:(

idk if im being over the top but it does leave a bad taste in my mouth. Her mask doesnt even at least have a plastic cover behind the rhinestones :/ smh....... 

I don't think that wearing a cool mask is disrespectful as long as it's good looking AND fulfills its purpose. I don't see any reason why one would not wear a fancy mask that matches an outfit when you have to wear it all the time. The visual effect just should not impact the ACTUAL effect of the mask - to protect the people around you.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

idk if I'm going blind or it's the clip's shitty quality but I can kinda see something behind the mask? Also the angle makes the mask appear with a certain thickness to it, so yeah.

Maybe I'm being hopeful :icant: I can't handle this era

Capture.jpg

11 hours ago, kitschesque said:

lol we're literally discussing actual LIVES being potentially in danger by her reckless driving for NO REASON whatsoever and you're gonna come here and compare it to police's powertrips, racism and/or idk someone snitching on a local dealer?

it's enough to be a human fucking being not a cop to know it is FAIR to call someone out for doing such a stupid thing.

there's a difference between acknowledging & condemning her reckless driving - which i did in the post u quoted, ty for cropping that out for max self-righteousness - and pages upon pages of frothing at the mouth sanctimony, which is where the ~cop in ur head~ comes in. but do you.

34 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

idk if I'm going blind or it's the clip's shitty quality but I can kinda see something behind the mask? Also the angle is a bit from above for a second and the mask seemed to have a certain thickness to it, so yeah.

Maybe I'm being hopeful :icant: I can't handle this era

In the photo from yesterday you can clearly see her mouth and nose, so even IF she has a layer behind the mesh, it's not anywhere near thick enough to be effective.

The only exception would be a layer of clear plastic and she wouldn't have that because she wouldn't be able to breathe.

We can all debate this all day long but the most likely scenario is that it's simply the mesh mask from the photo shoot. Not @ you, but she clearly engages in reckless behaviour that endangers herself and others, so I don't understand why this even matters.

I'm more concerned about why she's doing all this shit; she's giving off major self-destructive vibes rn and I don't like it.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

In the photo from yesterday you can clearly see her mouth and nose, so even IF she has a layer behind the mesh, it's not anywhere near thick enough to be effective.

The only exception would be a layer of clear plastic and she wouldn't have that because she wouldn't be able to breathe.

We can all debate this all day long but the most likely scenario is that it's simply the mesh mask from the photo shoot. Not @ you, but she clearly engages in reckless behaviour that endangers herself and others, so I don't understand why this even matters.

I'm more concerned about why she's doing all this shit; she's giving off major self-destructive vibes rn and I don't like it.

Yeah I shouldn't really make a statement based on a low quality video lol. Yesterday's picture is clearer as you said.

Agree on the behaviour part, she really should say something about all of this and clarify this mess.

Capture.jpg