LDRO

Instagram Updates

59 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

Yeah I shouldn't really make a statement based on a low quality video lol. Yesterday's picture is clearer as you said.

Agree on the behaviour part, she really should say something about all of this and clarify this mess.

I mean we'd all like it to not be so bad so I don't blame you lmao

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I don’t know if she’s aware that she’s playing with death by going out without a proper mask (or not wearing it properly) and driving recklessly by a cliff, but if she is, I hope she’ll do something to start feeling better again. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I don’t understand why we are jumping on Lana, she’s literally been seen wearing a proper mask several times. We don’t know the context of the video a fan could have asked her to put it on for the photo.  It also looks like there is something behind the mask her mouth is not visible.  So the photo could be fake. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

5 hours ago, WildMustang said:

His work in 2016 was terrible with the fillers

According to his Instagram pictures Mickey Rourke is part of his "clientele" so I wouldn't keep my hopes too high :hdu:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

The mask is ineffective, but we don’t know why she was wearing that one specifically. For all we know, she got to the store and realized she forgot a mask, but did have that one, and figured it would be ok if she was fast and it was still better than nothing. Still not excusable, but that would at least be an understandable situation. She’s only human after all. And she’s probably at home now thinking of course the one time she wears a faulty mask, she gets spotted by a fan and gets dragged on the internet. I mean, she normally wears good masks and even just recently said to wear a mask but not the rhinestone one, so it does seem more likely that it was all she had on her. Half the people I see walking around stores just have broken disposable masks hanging off one ear and exposing their entire face anyway, so she’s at least doing better than those people.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

4 hours ago, VeniceBambi said:

Not to be that person but I find people turning masks into fashion statements at this time to be disrespectful to those suffering from covid itself and what covid is causing in peoples lives... 

its just soo unneccesary. bad timing. I do believe masks will become apart of everyday life like they were in east asia 

but can we wait for the virus to end before we start turning it into a fashion accessory

this is why although the mask is cute and the cover of the magazine is beautiful I cant 100% enjoy it:(

idk if im being over the top but it does leave a bad taste in my mouth. Her mask doesnt even at least have a plastic cover behind the rhinestones :/ smh....... 

But you were that person, and it's just boring. You people are never happy with anything Lana ever does, and if you are it only lasts a day on this forum. F**k sake, what do you people want, for humans to be enslaved to a hivemind state of thinking? We don't know why lana chose to wear this mask. The reason people make masks into fashion accessories are in order to cope with the situation, and make wearing masks more tolerable, but whatever, you people are only ever here to pinpoint every little detail you can find to talk straight up bull. Get out of the hive mind mentality you warriors. :hoe:

20 minutes ago, Shades of Lame said:

Yeah, but she's also been seen without a proper mask in a lot of selfies, so I don't know why this one would be different. :toofunny:

But I heard they were doing (will do?) transparent masks because little children have to see the mouth moving to fully comprehend language, so maybe the rhinestone mask is something like that? :creep:

I’ve only seen her not wear a mask on things like a set or outside a store (where masks are not required).  Taking off a mask briefly for a selfie, probably low risk it’s 10-15 seconds...exposure time required for infection is usually FIFTEEN MINUTES close contact.   

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

20 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

But you were that person, and it's just boring. You people are never happy with anything Lana ever does, and if you are it only lasts a day on this forum. F**k sake, what do you people want, for humans to be enslaved to a hivemind state of thinking? We don't know why lana chose to wear this mask. The reason people make masks into fashion accessories are in order to cope with the situation, and make wearing masks more tolerable, but whatever, you people are only ever here to pinpoint every little detail you can find to talk straight up bull. Get out of the hive mind mentality you warriors. :hoe:

I vividly recall you rage quitting this site after being told off by Elle for whining about, and verbally abusing, other people. Here you are whining again and trying to seem so edgy. Cute. 

If you think you're so much better than everyone else then what are you doing here? This is a discussion board and nobody who joins takes a blood oath and solemnly swears to not criticise Lana. Deal with it. 

6 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I vividly recall you rage quitting this site after being told off by Elle for whining about, and verbally abusing, other people. Here you are whining again and trying to seem so edgy. Cute. 

If you think you're so much better than everyone else then what are you doing here? This is a discussion board and nobody who joins takes a blood oath and solemnly swears to not criticise Lana. Deal with it. 

Alright I get it, I'm only allowed to tear down Lana, that's 90% of what is done here, so it must be the right thing to do. You're all saints,xoxox

33 minutes ago, recklessdaughter said:

The mask is ineffective, but we don’t know why she was wearing that one specifically. For all we know, she got to the store and realized she forgot a mask, but did have that one, and figured it would be ok if she was fast and it was still better than nothing. Still not excusable, but that would at least be an understandable situation. She’s only human after all. And she’s probably at home now thinking of course the one time she wears a faulty mask, she gets spotted by a fan and gets dragged on the internet. I mean, she normally wears good masks and even just recently said to wear a mask but not the rhinestone one, so it does seem more likely that it was all she had on her. Half the people I see walking around stores just have broken disposable masks hanging off one ear and exposing their entire face anyway, so she’s at least doing better than those people.

There is a photo of her with a fan from around March, no mask, standing in front of a social-distancing sign, so yeah. I don't understand why it's suddenly an issue. 

She doesn't seem to take it super seriously in general, but it isn't a new thing, so I don't get it. 

47 minutes ago, recklessdaughter said:

The mask is ineffective, but we don’t know why she was wearing that one specifically. For all we know, she got to the store and realized she forgot a mask, but did have that one, and figured it would be ok if she was fast and it was still better than nothing. Still not excusable, but that would at least be an understandable situation. She’s only human after all. And she’s probably at home now thinking of course the one time she wears a faulty mask, she gets spotted by a fan and gets dragged on the internet. I mean, she normally wears good masks and even just recently said to wear a mask but not the rhinestone one, so it does seem more likely that it was all she had on her.

I dunno, I think it would be more effective to press a sweater you keep in the backseat against your face than putting on a rhinestone mask. Maybe she didn't have a spare sweater in the car though.

Once again, this is just me being disappointed in her and wishing she does better so... yeah. SIgh. .___.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png