LDRO

Instagram Updates

Here's the original picture since it doesn't appear that anyone has posted it here - 

50381008577_76eb77c561_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

So Bird World was going to be the name of the album before NFR and the title track is unreleased? Wow I thought it ended up being NFR (song). The more you know...

I think it did end up being NFR, in that it just evolved into that, but the verses they didn't end up using in what became the final version of NFR she said she would like to do something with!

47 minutes ago, LustForDelRey said:

It Spanish bodega means basically the corner store which is so random. Watch twitter drag her now for using a Spanish word  

I just came from a bodega. Bought tissue. I don't know what Lana meant when she posted bodega on her post, but she's always been that rich white girl from lake placid who always wished she was Colombian or Puerto Rican. :diva:

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

So Bird World was going to be the name of the album before NFR and the title track is unreleased? Wow I thought it ended up being NFR (song). The more you know... :gasp:

i'm pretty sure bird world was just an early concept for the title track! :) it's such a cool song title, hopefully we'll get to hear it eventually.

WGe8ynS.gif

4 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I just came from a bodega. Bought tissue. I don't know what Lana meant when she posted bodega on her post, but she's always been that rich white girl from lake placid who always wished she was Colombian or Puerto Rican. :diva:

Unfortunately some will associate it with what you said. Seems more like a reference to the movie The Birds starring Tippi Hedren. (as others have mentioned)

a50a0d3cc091a552b93f09e98d199cb6.jpg

20 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

if you had bothered to read the posts above you then you would know what she meant :diva:

11 minutes ago, CinnamonGirl said:

shes so beautimus omg, her lil collarbone tattoos are so faded tho :krylie:

They've always been pretty light as they were inked in the shade "Gangster Grey" rather than black, so they've never been as intense as some of her other tattoos such as the ones on her hands x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

if you had bothered to read the posts above you then you would know what she meant :diva:

How in God's name am suppose to know she's talking about the movie The Birds in that post? lol Most aren't really getting it either. Why use that word knowing it might be controversial? On top of that, a lot of her young fans haven't seen that movie. I saw it in the early 2000's. I rented it at Blockbuster. I don't remember much of the film. Totally don't remember about bodega bay. 

2 hours ago, FredRed said:

Unfortunately some will associate it with what you said. Seems more like a reference to the movie The Birds starring Tippi Hedren. (as others have mentioned)

a50a0d3cc091a552b93f09e98d199cb6.jpg

I didn't get it either and I think I'm somewhat bright. I don't remember much of the movie either. lol

7 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

How in God's name am suppose to know she's talking about the movie The Birds in that post? lol Most aren't really getting it either. Why use that word knowing it might be controversial? On top of that, a lot of her young fans haven't seen that movie. I saw it in the early 2000's. I rented it at Blockbuster. I don't remember much of the film. 

I didn't get it either and I think I'm somewhat bright. I don't remember much of the movie either. lol

Not a slam on you at all. The movie is old and and not a lot of younger people are that familiar with it. I saw it a few times on TV growing up and it creeped me out. If someone here hadn't mentioned it I might not have made the association either. The locale for the movie is Bodega Bay which is a real place. Lana's twist, "Bodega Bae". Here is a link with some info.

https://www.bodegabay.com/the-birds/

2 minutes ago, FredRed said:

Not a slam on you at all. The movie is old and and not a lot of younger people are that familiar with it. I saw it a few times on TV growing up and it creeped me out. If someone here hadn't mentioned it I might not have made the association either. The locale for the movie is Bodega Bay which is a real place. Lana's twist, "Bodega Bae". Here is a link with some info.

https://www.bodegabay.com/the-birds/

It looks like she might be doing a photo shoot inspired by the movie then. Got it. I hope Neil Krug is shooting it. 

17 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

How in God's name am suppose to know she's talking about the movie The Birds in that post? lol Most aren't really getting it either. Why use that word knowing it might be controversial?

i’m sorry but thinking that is controversial is a REACH