LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 hour ago, Be Free said:

yall see that weird comment by r010fret :eek3:

edit: it looks like his comment got deleted. just a weird conspiracy nut who said that lana, chuck, charlie, grimes, ect are wearing latex suits and switch bodies or something.

it was very strange.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

10 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

yall see that weird comment by r010fret :eek3:

That's why all 7 of his accounts are banned here, good riddance :clapback:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

6 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

ok but no one's got a screenshot of the comment so we can all point and laugh? :crossed:

BRO I WAS LIKE AHAHAHHA HERES UR CLOWN MASK. bish was tryna say Charlie does drag and chuck is actually lana this era

6 hours ago, Elle said:

That's why all 7 of his accounts are banned here, good riddance :clapback:

I think this guy commented on my Instagram and tried to follow me. I have had a few recently out of the blue and the accounts show no posts no followers. Spooky

She looks amazing! Of course with her retro/60s glamor vibe she would reference films from that era... Bodega Bae may not be the title of anything, just a little joke; realizing her hair/makeup looks like Tippi's in the film, so a pun on Bodega Bay. She probably think fans would either get that reference *or* be curious enough to go watch the film for the first time. It's a classic. 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

7 minutes ago, BoardingSchool said:

She looks amazing! Of course with her retro/60s glamor vibe she would reference films from that era... Bodega Bae may not be the title of anything, just a little joke; realizing her hair/makeup looks like Tippi's in the film, so a pun on Bodega Bay. She probably think fans would either get that reference *or* be curious enough to go watch the film for the first time. It's a classic. 

Isn't it a poem for Violet?