LDRO

Instagram Updates

16 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

I really wish she'd stop flaunting those pointless mesh masks. If she wants to come out as a COVID denier then she should just wear a MAGA cap and get it over with instead of trolling. Also release COCC already *****.

the way she hexed trump in 2017 when now she's basically a conservative middle aged karen- she's honestly becoming the very thing she seemingly used to be against and it's really sad for me to see :( i miss when being a stan was fun, now it's legitimately tiring lol

sgopYhV.gif

6 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

"Look guys i wear real masks too" (while alone inside of a car)

this was clearly recorded a while back :creep:

Just now, cherri said:

Not her uploading that stale video to prove that she wears a proper mask 

Girl just give an actual apology and follow guidelines :toofunny:

Ma'am this is Lana Del Rey we're talking about :stareney2:

10 minutes ago, cherri said:

Girl just give an actual apology and follow guidelines :toofunny:

i'd rather she didn't, because she wouldn't actually mean it - and regardless of that, the locals have already made their mind up about her, so it seems like a waste of energy :toofunny:

rihKQ8M.gif

24 minutes ago, Skid Row Cherry Pie said:

i'd rather she didn't, because she wouldn't actually mean it - and regardless of that, the locals have already made their mind up about her, so it seems like a waste of energy :toofunny:

This. The only times I can really recall Lana actually feeling sorry for things she’s done is when she “retired” Cola, and when she had to cancel her Israel show. Even then, those instances were kind of unavoidable. Twitter doesn’t want an apology all they care about is who to cancel this week.

2 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

This. The only times I can really recall Lana actually feeling sorry for things she’s done is when she “retired” Cola, and when she had to cancel her Israel show. Even then, those instances were kind of unavoidable. Twitter doesn’t want an apology all they care about is who to cancel this week.

Truly wish Twitter was the thing that people chose to cancel. That would be a win for the culture. :um2:

Here’s the post she made since nobody’s put it here yet -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

8 minutes ago, Elle said:

Here’s the post she made since nobody’s put it here yet -

LMAO called it

The way she's wearing a mask to read a POEM in her car that's so passive-aggressive I LOVE it

(I was sooooo afraid to watch this, I thought it was gonna be QftC 2.0)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream