LDRO

Instagram Updates

I just don’t get why she did interview magazine and suddenly that mask was the cool thing to wear

she wore proper masks literally since the first candid shot we got of her when the mask issue was placed...why switch up now idgi

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Socrates said:

Maybe some of you should find somebody else to obsess over. 

Honestly this

5 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

apparently she’s enjoying pissing u off

Yep she 100% knows what she's doing

I'm still very afraid that she's gonna do QftC 2.0 but instead of announcing COCC's release date at the end, she'll announce she's scrapping it and retiring

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

7 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Yep she 100% knows what she's doing

I'm still very afraid that she's gonna do QftC 2.0 but instead of announcing COCC's release date at the end, she'll announce she's scrapping it and retiring

At least we’d have a definitive end to these trials 

47 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I just don’t get why she did interview magazine and suddenly that mask was the cool thing to wear

she wore proper masks literally since the first candid shot we got of her when the mask issue was placed...why switch up now idgi

ikr it's so infuriating.. like she literally wore her mask upside down once (by accident probably) and people were complaining.. yet here we are some months later i-

45 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

She should just take a video of her throwing the mesh mask away. Would be satisfying at this point.

would be the best visual this era so far and something we truly need

i76mrxw.png 

54 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

She should just take a video of her throwing the mesh mask away. Would be satisfying at this point.

IMO she should auction it off for charity. Not even joking; she'd get a ridiculous amount for it.

Write a post explaining that she didn't mean for the book signing to go to hell and she had every intention of social distancing and sorry and blah blah, and then say that she's auctioning it off and donating the proceeds as an apology. And stress in the post and auction that it's an accessory, not adequate protection.

:agree:

Making a mistake isn't the nail in the coffin, it's how it's handled.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Right so either she knows exactly what she is doing or she doesn't and doesn't care. 

Both are really just as bad and I'm sick of it. 

No other artists I 'like' do anything of this sort, I don't know why I stick around (actually I do know... it's because I still like to discuss things pre-lfl).

3 hours ago, vodkaa said:

wth? d4b4d60427b67cffe0059730b499dad5.gif - was that about exactly. 

quoting myself bc it might actually've been misconstrued as her most recent post that she made, but I was actually talking about Chuck's post and what that might've meant. I mean I think i know what it means actually, but why, is more important to me.. like is it fronting something? not sure.
but also just. it's apparently an older video, and ofc Never to Heaven's beautiful, but why post it now exactly? I get how others are very much concerned and worried, and it has already happened. it just doesn't make any sense, but the post itself could be viewed as defensive, and once others catch up, what are they gonna say about it exactly? 

thinking thinking.. 

UV/Honeymoon

omg i just saw her new post im screaming.... why is she still reading these poems like who cares anymore :crai: and the normal mask in the car when no one is around, i cant

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e