LDRO

Instagram Updates

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 hours ago, Doll Harlow said:

The fact that people in the comments are still running with the Karen and MAGA Del Rey comments.. :headache: 

Even if they're jokes they're just tired at this point.

The top comment is legit "omg the first non-Karen thing she's done" do they realize that her question for the culture or like wearing that mesh mask in public do not really define her character? Like yeah she has been acting less than smart, but like some people need to put that fighting energy onto other things and move along.

Ugh now her feed is messed up. (Though if she’s only gonna announce a single soon I assume it won’t take up a whole row... we know preorder + full album news ain’t coming soon) 

(I’m fine with her promoting voting obviii) 

19 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Ugh now her feed is messed up. (Though if she’s only gonna announce a single soon I assume it won’t take up a whole row... we know preorder + full album news ain’t coming soon) 

this era has been nothing but messy tbh i can see her announcing with that feed :excited:

Capture.jpg

1 hour ago, domandapiano said:

(I’m fine with her promoting voting obviii) 

Remember when we all got super hype with her two violet posts at the end of September and we were convinced we were in for a treat, and she followed up the two glam posts with the black box hallucinogenics single cover :flop:

we were so full of hope then, COCCtober was right around the corner and we were convinced she was about to drop major album news 

hard to believe that was almost 3 weeks ago already! I don’t think she’s announcing anything anytime soon so she has plenty of time to post two more things so her feed will be in line 

If the album is coming out around the two dates she gave, I’d expect the first promo single mid November, so that’s at least 2 more posts (I’m assuming with the election coming up she’s going to be posting about it a little bit, I know she posted about the last election)

and that’s me being team Delulu 

"Don’t forget me"

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

What is she doing :horror:

She doesn’t seem excited at all. That’s why I’m not excited at all. She’s killing the album before it’s even out. I’m so sad :pft:

yeah it's hard to tell if she's completely over it (esp after getting dragged so much over the past 6mos or so since QFTC) or what. she seemed pretty excited about Violet (at least before it released, hasn't mentioned since). maybe she just wants to keep it all low key this time around, she did SO much promo (for her) for NFR and maybe that just reminded her how much she hates the hustle, idk.

aOaIzH2.gif

25 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

What is she doing :horror:

She doesn’t seem excited at all. That’s why I’m not excited at all. She’s killing the album before it’s even out. I’m so sad :pft:

Just saw your profile picture and I think she took the selfie for the single cover that same day

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible