LDRO

Instagram Updates

3 minutes ago, Formation said:

I like that Jack is still sharing pics of their time in the studio. I know some people cut her off after the culture post, and I was afraid he’d also ice her out. Really nice that she still has music friends like him and his team. 

Kinda nostalgic to see her as a brunette:crai:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

12 minutes ago, Formation said:

I like that Jack is still sharing pics of their time in the studio. I know some people cut her off after the culture post, and I was afraid he’d also ice her out. Really nice that she still has music friends like him and his team. 

Like who? 

I know about Ariana 

18 minutes ago, HoneyViolence said:

Like who? 

I know about Ariana 

Didn’t Twigs and Marina also unfollow her? I honestly understand why these girls wouldn’t want to be associated with Lana, she’s been very controversial this year :(

14 minutes ago, Nobody said:

It feels almost kinda weird seeing her with the brown hair now 

also her little head turn when she noticed the camera :wub:

"Don’t forget me"

14 minutes ago, Nobody said:

she looks like my mother in that video. my fight or flight has been triggered. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

I don't think they're together anymore. She's not following him. And he had liked her post earlier and now its not liked anymore. Maybe he's mad Sean made it into the video and he didn't.  

6 hours ago, gatadelrey said:

Clay likes all her pics and posted about LMLYLAW on his story. He seems really supportive of her career which is good. 

11 minutes ago, Jules71175 said:

I don't think they're together anymore. She's not following him. And he had liked her post earlier and now its not liked anymore. Maybe he's mad Sean made it into the video and he didn't.  

Clayton also retweeted her announcement today with the art palette emoji "?" and it is now deleted... he also commented the star emoji on the video today so it is weird his insta is deactivated/paused and his tweet is now gone...

S*an keeps liking all her insta posts and liked one of her tweets from yesterday,

I wonder if se*n being in the LMLYLAW video pissed Clayton off or something YIKES... im so tired of s*an though to be quite honest. 

1 hour ago, Jules71175 said:

Oh wow. I didn’t know. That’s crazy. :/