LDRO

Instagram Updates

y'all has she gotten more work done???cover the bottom half of her face in that pic and look at her eyes, it could be natural crows feet but i've never noticed them be that intense (i'm not shaming her or anything crows feet are normal and she's always gorgeous)

27 minutes ago, CinnamonGirl said:

y'all has she gotten more work done???cover the bottom half of her face in that pic and look at her eyes, it could be natural crows feet but i've never noticed them be that intense (i'm not shaming her or anything crows feet are normal and she's always gorgeous)

the botox is just fading. i’m sure she has an appointment next week lmao (no shade i also get botox) 

1 hour ago, 99centlips said:

the botox is just fading. i’m sure she has an appointment next week lmao (no shade i also get botox) 

I absolutely love her without botox. Aging signs make her look wiser imo. Gorgeous regardless!

Idk how these people manage to stand in her presence for a selfie. I think about what I’d say but I know I’d either be passed out on the floor or shaking/stuttering like an idiot. She’s so beautiful :wub:

1 hour ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i know this is going to sound a little weird but i love seeing her with crow's feet :wub: it's so refreshing.

which is crazy because this was supposed to be so normal I love her so much ugh

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, daphnedinkley said:

twitter is dragggggging her for that fan selfie :toofunny:

because she doesn't have a mask??? anyone with a brain could've just assumed she took it off for the photo. :toofunny: like i get it, she wore a mesh mask.... but still... :toofunny: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

8 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

twitter is dragggggging her for that fan selfie :toofunny:

I was one of the first people to drag her (on here) for the mesh mask but dragging her for this is just stupid. As others have said, she likely took it off for the selfie.

Not to mention that that person obviously asked HER to take the pic and not vice versa, so if she was just walking along minding her own business OUTDOORS away from others then she didn't really need to wear one (unless it's mandatory in Texas).

I come from a maskless state in a country far away, so idk what the mask etiquette is surrounding walking around outside, or if she was near other people or whatever the fuck, but yeah.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

13 hours ago, roseofacircus said:

I absolutely love her without botox. Aging signs make her look wiser imo. Gorgeous regardless!

Exactly, I don't even think sings of aging are ugly? No idea who made that up but I look at Audrey Hepburn in her 60s and don't find her unattractive at all and she really did have wrinkles. (I also don't mind botox etc as long as it's done in moderation. I truly don't get that pillow face trend.) 

4e35bda3ef77ec733f7af43fef6af7c7.jpg

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

On 10/18/2020 at 8:50 AM, Poor Stacy said:

This is a really unpopular opinion of mine (apologizing in advance for even sharing), but I kinda hate it when artists have kids because I feel like it slows them down - I'm really fascinated by the artist who lives & dies by their muse... But honestly, if a family's what Lana wants, I want her to have that. I find it kind of sad she seems to think it'll be impossible for her.

just wanna preface this by saying: absolutely no shade towards you here, just sharing my 2 cents on this subject

i kinda hate the notion that kids slow artists down bc of how that almost exclusively applies to female artists; i mean, it never crossed anyone's mind that, idk, hemingway's or, like, mick jagger's careers would be slowed down due to having kids. i'm aware that that does sometimes happen when it comes to women -- some reevaluate their choices & start paying more attention to family than career, others are unable/unwilling to travel as much as before, etc. -- but i also think a big part of it is how motherhood changes our (public AND critics) perception of said women, and how themes associated with their new, more stereotypically "feminine", "softer" lives aren't deemed as interesting or worthy of being explored in art, and that really speaks to how patriarchally-driven all forms of art still are. lana has dealt with this issue all her career -- after all there's a reason why most of her fans are women and/or not straight -- but she managed to carve a niche for herself with a sort of bad/sad girl persona. a much more relevant "question for the culture" would have been why women are so limited re: what they can sing about once they reach a certain age without alienating 90% of their audience OR turning to MOR ~adult contemporary~ adèle-like music in order to keep selling. it's clear that she's struggling with something like this already (a lot of people complain that her music's too slow & contemplative now, with nearly no "bops", & even her die-hard fans complain that she doesn't pay as much attention to aesthetics/looks, don't like her more family&friends-oriented lifestyle, her move to the midwest (cop mistake notwithstanding), etc.) so it's something that must be on her mind to some extent. imo lana's "muse" has always been her personal life (both the real one & the one that goes on inside her head) and idk that she can just put it aside if she does eventually get married / have kids, so it'll be interesting to see how she'll reinvent herself then.

sorry for the tl;dr lol

2 hours ago, BlueINK said:

Exactly, I don't even think sings of aging are ugly? No idea who made that up but I look at Audrey Hepburn in her 60s and don't find her unattractive at all and she really did have wrinkles. (I also don't mind botox etc as long as it's done in moderation. I truly don't get that pillow face trend.) 

4e35bda3ef77ec733f7af43fef6af7c7.jpg

Couldnt agree more. I usually find older woman more attractive precisely because of the sense of wisdom and maturity that the aging signs give them. This picture of Audrey is a perfect example of that: she absolutely slays on beauty, and wrinkles are a part of it.

I would truly love to see Lana accepting that aging is just a natural process to go through and explore the new forms of beauty it brings. The botox and surgery she keeps doing dont make her look younger, either, but the opposite.

12 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

I was one of the first people to drag her (on here) for the mesh mask but dragging her for this is just stupid. As others have said, she likely took it off for the selfie.

Not to mention that that person obviously asked HER to take the pic and not vice versa, so if she was just walking along minding her own business OUTDOORS away from others then she didn't really need to wear one (unless it's mandatory in Texas).

I come from a maskless state in a country far away, so idk what the mask etiquette is surrounding walking around outside, or if she was near other people or whatever the fuck, but yeah.

I come from a maskless state, how 'bout you?

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.