LDRO

Instagram Updates

39 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

why did i not know she has a NOBOKOV TATTOO NO LANA

didnt he write lolita or something?? very problematic but lana could be a fan of his other works as well. 

4 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

didnt he write lolita or something?? very problematic but lana could be a fan of his other works as well. 

the book/author itself isn't "problematic", the only thing that's truly problematic is romantizing the story, which vladimir nabokov was highly against, he didn't want any girls on the cover of the novel for that reason, unfortunately lots of copies of the book which had a girl on the cover were still produced

WGe8ynS.gif

8 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

lolita (the book) is a brilliant + terrifyingly powerful portrayal of an extremely abusive, exploitative pedophile and the ways in which he manipulates both his victim and the reader - highly recommend. nabokov's grasp on language is unmatched. 

mUENGN9.png

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

the book/author itself isn't "problematic", the only thing that's truly problematic is romantizing the story, which vladimir nabokov was highly against, he didn't want any girls on the cover of the novel for that reason, unfortunately lots of copies of the book which had a girl on the cover were still produced

thank u for clarifying :hooker: i actually didnt know that. im pro Nabokov now

Looks like the new selfie was also taken at the Hilton in Arcadia - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

lmao the way my heart jumped when I saw the nofication (for once instagram felt like ACTUALLY notify me about her updates lol) just to be disappointed (my clown dress always on:makeup:)

btw I thought the caption said "big drama" but misspelled, so I was like "?? WHAT d(h)rama???" lol :hoe:

(btw #2 Happy almost 1k pages to this thread!)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

11 hours ago, Elle said:

She's had both for awhile, but it looks like she maybe got the "Die Young" one touched up! x

EYQhgvsWkAUw5HU.jpg

81074d8b34ad3c9b13f72a04e37ce5dc.jpg

I love her tattoos and i love that she is still touching them up :wub:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Edit: I know it’s been a minute since it’s been discussed but I found this forum, and this thread in particular, when researching about some of her surgeries. So I apologize if this seems out of place. Just sharing! :)

She has had a surgical bridge implant done. When it comes to nose implants you can either use a silicone like material or cartilage taken from elsewhere on the body (usually more viable/most commonly taken from ribs or hips). The reason why I think she chose a silicone like material implant is because it’s commonly known that these type of bridge implants over time can have a lot of issues (even a few years after having it done). I think sometime after her honeymoon phase the implant had been having an issue if not multiple (of the ones listed below) and she has been using fillers to try to correct the appearance of the now distorted bridge implant. 

"(Silicone nose bridge implant) Material limitations: Silicone never incorporates with the body’s surrounding tissue. Instead, the body attempts to “wall off” these implants in order to separate itself from them. As a result, the implants never become a part of the body. Therefore, they can never defend themselves from infection or trauma. 
Movement: Silicone implants can shift position or get significantly displaced either while healing, or any time in the future, making the outcome less predictable.
Imperfect matches: Many silicone implants are pre-shaped, which means that they may not conform well to an individual’s facial or nose anatomy.
Erosion of underlying bone: Facial implants can put pressure on the facial bones on which they sit. Over time, this can cause erosion and absorption of the underlying bone. 
Infection: Silicone implants in the face have a significant risk of infection. Occasionally this infection occurs many years after surgery. Once infected, a facial implant must be removed.
Erosion: Synthetic implants in the face can put pressure on the overlying skin. Over time, this pressure can erode the skin and cause the implant to get exposed. When this occurs, the implant needs to be removed.”

As of most recently it looks a lot better and it makes me think she may have had a procedure to correct the implant. We’ll never know. But based on my years of observation and extensive surgery research, as a surgery connoisseur myself, this is the most likely scenario.

As far as the rest of her face goes, it’s obvious she has been dabbling in fillers around her check bone area as of the past few years. It’s a shame because she’s such a natural beauty. But I support anything she does 100%! Still and will always love her!!! Big Lana fan!!

11 minutes ago, lanaluvrrrrr said:

She has had a surgical bridge implant done. When it comes to nose implants you can either use a silicone like material or cartilage taken from elsewhere on the body (usually more viable/most commonly taken from ribs or hips). The reason why I think she chose a silicone like material implant is because it’s commonly known that these type of bridge implants over time can have a lot of issues (even a few years after having it done). I think sometime after her honeymoon phase the implant had been having an issue if not multiple (of the ones listed below) and she has been using fillers to try to correct the appearance of the now distorted bridge implant. 

"(Silicone nose bridge implant) Material limitations: Silicone never incorporates with the body’s surrounding tissue. Instead, the body attempts to “wall off” these implants in order to separate itself from them. As a result, the implants never become a part of the body. Therefore, they can never defend themselves from infection or trauma. 
Movement: Silicone implants can shift position or get significantly displaced either while healing, or any time in the future, making the outcome less predictable.
Imperfect matches: Many silicone implants are pre-shaped, which means that they may not conform well to an individual’s facial or nose anatomy.
Erosion of underlying bone: Facial implants can put pressure on the facial bones on which they sit. Over time, this can cause erosion and absorption of the underlying bone. 
Infection: Silicone implants in the face have a significant risk of infection. Occasionally this infection occurs many years after surgery. Once infected, a facial implant must be removed.
Erosion: Synthetic implants in the face can put pressure on the overlying skin. Over time, this pressure can erode the skin and cause the implant to get exposed. When this occurs, the implant needs to be removed.”

As of most recently it looks a lot better and it makes me think she may have had a procedure to correct the implant. We’ll never know. But based on my years of observation and extensive surgery research, as a surgery connoisseur myself, this is the most likely scenario.

As far as the rest of her face goes, it’s obvious she has been dabbling in fillers around her check bone area as of the past few years. It’s a shame because she’s such a natural beauty. But I support anything she does 100%! Still and will always love her!!! Big Lana fan!!

And this has to do with Lana's instagram because.....?

imageproxy.jpg

35 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

And this has to do with Lana's instagram because.....?

People were talking about her fillers a few pages ago. And it has to do with her Instagram as her face is usually in her IG posts. Not trying to be any type of way. Just sharing. Def excited for the new album though and really enjoy reading about you guys decoding the connections in her posts.  :)

13 minutes ago, Noel said:

Not this ushering us into page 1000

^

14 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

the unstoppable force of bad vibes :legend:

Not sure what bad vibes you’re talking about other than the ones you seem to be possibly initiating. Stating my opinion about what she most likely has done isn’t bad vibes whatsoever. I absolutely love her. I was merely expanding upon my opinion due to observation, that was completely subjective. Literally this whole forum is about us sharing our opinions of her and her work. Don’t make it into something it’s not...

But go on, about these “bad vibes”.