LDRO

Instagram Updates

In the Reddit thread for her new story one of the mods said "It then followed by her singing along to ‘Call Me By Your Name’ by Lil Nas X" did she post singing to that and delete it or are they just being dumb and assuming her 2nd story is CMBYN lol

5 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

In the Reddit thread for her new story one of the mods said "It then followed by her singing along to ‘Call Me By Your Name’ by Lil Nas X" did she post singing to that and delete it or are they just being dumb and assuming her 2nd story is CMBYN lol

The song playing in the car was “Drew Barrymore” by Bryce Vine! Such a good song. Did not hear anyone singing along to it though.

1 minute ago, yourolllikethunder said:

The song playing in the car was “Drew Barrymore” by Bryce Vine! Such a good song. Did not hear anyone singing along to it though.

Thanks! <3 It is a good song. I kinda hear a woman's voice at the very beginning that could be Lana. Idk why they assumed it was CMBYN by Lil Nas X, seems problematic lol

i JUMPED when I saw she had posted yet another thing on her story lmao 

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

6 minutes ago, How2Disappear said:

huh? i hear jimi hendrix voodoo chile 

i've been following all the news all day. thanks to everyone sharing the info <3 

can someone ask an insider if there is a cover on this album? 

the first story (not of the long-haired guy) is drew barrymore! second story she posted today but first car video :)

7 hours ago, The Siren said:

I screenrecorded her stories

Omg the video where rock music is playing reminds me of arriving to Greece in the morning shortly after crossing the border :crai:. I can feel the hot roads that will melt your flip flops.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif