LDRO

Instagram Updates

i’m gonna miss her (albeit limited) social media presence, but i feel like this will be really good for her! the media has obviously affected her a lot negatively and so it seems really great that she’s taking a step back from it all and focusing on what she’s passionate about (whether that be continuing to make records in peace and private, spending time with her growing family, etc) 

6 minutes ago, Mer said:

but chuck commented that 3 days ago and Lana's been posting since then like nothing's wrong so that would be odd to say the least. + IF this were true, it would be someone in that photo (otherwise why would Chuck comment on a random pic), and I think we'd know about it by now. 

Actually, the broken hearts make me wonder if Chuck knows this is the last album under Interscope, and she's mourning the end of this era? 

This could be true! i would certainly hope no one die as well, since the only person I can think of is Rick or her grandma :ohno::krylie:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Maybe she’s… pregnant and that’s why she wants privacy?

Feels awful to speculate. :toofloppy: I already regret posting this reply, lol. But it’s just so weird. Or maybe she’s receiving some sort of treatment somewhere. The whole “she needs privacy” thing is intriguing and also somewhat concerning. But I guess we aren’t owed an explanation. 

???  ????  ???  ??????????

5 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Maybe she’s… pregnant and that’s why she wants privacy?

Feels awful to speculate. :toofloppy: I already regret posting this reply, lol. But it’s just so weird. Or maybe she’s receiving some sort of treatment somewhere. The whole “she needs privacy” thing is intriguing and also somewhat concerning. But I guess we aren’t owed an explanation. 

i mean... possibly? :toofunny: weren't we speculating about this in the pre-release thread the other day? we really are always ahead of her :toofunny:

of course, if that's the case (which it very well might be something else) i totally understand needing privacy during a time like that, at the end of the day, i hope she's going okay and she's doing this for her

Im so sad to see Lana leave social media because it bars me from showing her the support I’m continuously giving her, but I’m so happy she’s finding peace in her life and no longer needing social media. I think we should all follow in her footsteps and take a step back TBH!