LDRO

Instagram Updates

4 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

do you think she’ll do a tour again or is she done with that now?

If she's willing to do energetic shows like she use to do back in 2012-2016. But if it's the same boring lip syncing shows, BTD song list, with the out of place sexy backup dancers, screaming for her vape and running to the front row to take pictures with Win Edwards again -  then she can stay home.

Her shows aren't worth what she charges $200 - $500. It's obvious she hates touring. To tour the same messy way she did for the NFR tour, it's better that she doesn't tour again.

Kate Bush and Enya have never toured any of their records and they are legends. Lana will be fine.

truly i don't blame her. the things i've seen people say about her are absolutely repulsive.  People treat her like she's a jukebox. No matter WHAT she posts people are bringing her down, body shaming her, calling her racist, shitting on her music. She had said in an interview that the negativity she receives interferes with her creative process and it makes sense. How can anyone live a normal life when there's constant hate being thrown at you, i would absolutely break down and lose my mind so she's really strong for that. 

faSE.gif

She's always dramatic, so I'm not surprised by the video. The timing that it's off and it shows her being unprofessional again. She should have waited until BB release to close the chapter. Unless she wanted more buzz? She's attracting lots of attention with all this.

I support her decision. Being out of social media is not the end of the world and you should do things that bring you joy. Some people find joy in sharing their ideas or lives online, some don't. Wishing her happiness 

3 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Exactly! Plus she is still working on an album… it’s just that she doesn’t want the negativity of socials. That decision will surely bring back the mysterious persona of early career that some of us wanted back. When her projects are ready, she will probably reactivate and post about those. Or not. But hey, let’s be real here, it’s not as if she updated us a lot on the process of creation. Without BoZ, this pre-pre-release era would have been dry AF.

She mainly posted stuff about her friends(which we all hated) her siblings and other stuff that had nothing to do with her career. Her instagram was a disaster for promotions. lol

3 minutes ago, your dealer said:

truly i don't blame her. the things i've seen people say about her are absolutely repulsive.  People treat her like she's a jukebox. No matter WHAT she posts people are bringing her down, body shaming her, calling her racist, shitting on her music. She had said in an interview that the negativity she receives interferes with her creative process and it makes sense. How can anyone live a normal life when there's constant hate being thrown at you, i would absolutely break down and lose my mind so she's really strong for that. 

yeah it's really insane what people are comfortable saying on social media

It's a little sad to see her leave like this but I'm ultimately happy for her :)

No, but it will be hard for us. Her managers rarely to never post about her. Y'all never trust insiders, until Lana says so herself (and even then, we can't trust her) and now she's gone...

It's really over for us :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

don't know if this has been done already but i took a walk down memory lane, and thought it'd be cute to look back at all her insta profile pics over the years :aw:

May 2013 - February 2015

ddGcYnM.jpg

February 2015 - August 2015

FSE8Xhm.jpg

August 2015 - January 2017

6g79ajL.jpg

January 2017 - September 2021

WHd963t.jpg

22 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

The timing that it's off and it shows her being unprofessional again

some of yall always have something bad to say about her, even when she's prioritizing her mental health and "professionality" doesn't matter. maybe that's why she's leaving.

11 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

All of us saving our favorite selphies and announcements before they’re deleted for good 

84773270-35-D8-460-A-9603-4-EB61-F9979-E

but more like this

82f8ffb472bf2046116acc1390e147dffd365269

:sadcore2:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

11 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

don't know if this has been done already but i took a walk down memory lane, and thought it'd be cute to look back at all her insta profile pics over the years :aw:

May 2013 - February 2015

ddGcYnM.jpg

FSE8Xhm.jpg

6g79ajL.jpg

WHd963t.jpg

the trailer park lizzy pfp :aw: the dog, the moon, the tiger… she’s so spellbinding 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

13 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

May 2013 - February 2015

ddGcYnM.jpg

FSE8Xhm.jpg

6g79ajL.jpg

WHd963t.jpg

Thanks ♥️