LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, FredRed said:

It's Sunday afternoon and I have to get to the supermarket before it closes.  So much is happening I fear when I get home I'll find out Lana got married,  divorced and had a child. Twins actually. 

I'll try and catch up when I return. 

this is what being a lana stan, especially being a member of lanaboards feels like sometimes, honestly :toofunny:

10 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

SAME, i find it so disgusting the way people talk to LITERAL STRANGERS on social media. fucking disrespectful. it drives me mad that this is what communication has become. it's not healthy, it's not fun, it's not cute, it's not cool. criticize people constructively, compliment them, share an opinion respectfully. but wtf are you doing, talking down to someone, for likes? there should be a pop up every time before a comment is posted, asking you "are you sure you want to comment this?" because it seems like people don't think about it long enough.

I agree — there’s such a lack of nuance and empathy all around the Internet, I’m actually appalled at how many people lack basic etiquette and politeness. And I really dislike the rhetoric of fans online, it’s quite embarrassing to witness and makes me feel very disconnected from the larger fanbase and culture. I can’t imagine how Lana feels. She’s quite patient and kind despite how terribly her own “supporters” have treated her — and for what, clout online? People need to get a grip and realize that they are being so rude. :peace2:

I kind of wonder if she changed her mind about Instagram. I feel like that would’ve been deleted at the same time as everyone else, but I don’t know. She also took the Blue Banisters link out of her bio so that’s odd

sL2Si2K.gif 

The link for BB's preorder isn't showing up on her bio, so I'm guessing she'll be deactivating her insta acc in the following minutes.

Maybe she'll be the one to deactivate her insta acc herself, since she's maybe looking into it w/o knowing how to :creep:

ezgif-com-gif-maker-5.gif

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I kind of wonder if she changed her mind about Instagram. I feel like that would’ve been deleted at the same time as everyone else, but I don’t know. She also took the Blue Banisters link out of her bio so that’s odd

She took it down, put it back up, and took it down again

Edit: It’s back up again lol

Edit 2: She took it back down ???

b8cb35c15f4401f57461d0c2791f46266265ecca

what the fuck happened here ?

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

The link for BB's preorder isn't showing up on her bio, so I'm guessing she'll be deactivating her insta acc in the following minutes 

Hm it's still showing up for me

I pray your life is sweet, you fucker

Honestly I can’t imagine being thrust into the limelight day in and day out reading criticism, attacks, and misinformation about her intentions, her body, her agenda, her political views, etc. Think about the headspace and the vulnerabilities that come with reading shit about yourself as if others were trying to write your story. She was right when she said “the day our conversations are about the music I’m all in” but until we can get to that point I don’t blame her for wanting to remove it all from her life :read: