LDRO

Instagram Updates

Don’t know whyyyyyy there’s no sun up in the sky :wowcry: stormy weather :xcry: ever since my Lana and I ain’t together :cryney2: keeps raining all the time :prettyhurts:

OT: please manifest The Blackest Day’s little sister Stormy Weather for AS&C <3

UbsOye5.png

2 hours ago, Vanilla Icy said:

i find this to be cringe on the fans part not lanas. she's built a close relationship with this person so she has every right to want to keep in touch with him, but the whole point of her leaving social media is for privacy and to keep an inner circle so posting that she sent you a private message is completely disregarding her wishes but people will do what they must for clout.

are we sure that the message is even real? i've seen how to fake them, but i don't know that much about it. why you would fake it is beyond me though. it just feels like if the fan had actually built some kind of relationship with her they wouldn't want to brag about it or disregard her privacy

hey yall

i've been just as intrigued as most of u and i decided to do a quick lenormand reading for this situation and i want to share it with u all :

1. Why is Lana deactivating her socials?

Letter+Cloud+Mountain+Scythe  - Anchor+Tree+Star

photo-2021-09-13-08-41-54.jpg

So starting with letter (communication) and clouds (no clarity) it seems that her message came across as confusing or unclear on the specific underlying issue. Clouds cover the clear sky and if they are covering the letter then indeed she is covering some stuff. There are lots of misunderstandings about the why of the deactivation. The mountain is a blockage/stop and could lead to the silence in communication (letter+mountain) so these first cards kind of show the general situation. After the stop (mountain) there is the actual cut off (scythe). So: To be completely stuck in a problematic, confused situation. There is a possible secret no one talks about.To sum things up (for someone else); to state clearly what's what. To inform someone about a conclusion one has made / to be informed about a final result. 

The why: Ancor+Tree+Star - especially because the scythe continues with the anchor, she is ending the status quo; cutting off one's fetters; to abruptly untangle herself from restraints (anchor). This seems like a well-deserved or self-caused hold-up/break from boring routine or from something that was stopping her from doing what she wanted to grow (tree) related to her celebrity status (star,  the last). But anchor+tree could also mean focusing on health or just taking a break in nature to feel a very strong sentiment of safety and stability. Routines (or pauses) dictated by one's nature (e.g. sleeping cycle). Stopping, pausing, helps to replenish one's energy reserves. The tree and star together are interesting because its exactly the contradiction: pragmatical, materialistic world view, and an esoteric, spiritual one. She might want to find a balance between health/body and spirit.

In short: I think there is something that did not allow her to grow as much as she wanted in a specific direction (mountain), so she cut if off (scythe), because it was weighing her down (anchor) and she could not grow (tree) in the direction she wants to as a star but also the star is about hopes so she might have other dreams and wishes. Also just really taking a break. I believe she communicated with us in a confusing way (letter+clouds) and we cant see everything about it but i really dont think this is a bad situation. With the tree, I think she wants to be a down to earth person and live more modest and peacefully

X

5 hours ago, Lemonade Tea said:

She does this at her live shows too and I have to wonder why she's so hellbent on acting like this with the same fans. When I was at one of her shows in 2018, she announced through the mic that she "recognized some people in the crowd" (which to me indicates people who literally have the money to travel city to city and follow her) and went down to only interact with them and not anyone else. I've never seen any other artist do this. 

tbh i were an artist that would freak me the fuck out

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

5 hours ago, Lemonade Tea said:

She does this at her live shows too and I have to wonder why she's so hellbent on acting like this with the same fans. When I was at one of her shows in 2018, she announced through the mic that she "recognized some people in the crowd" (which to me indicates people who literally have the money to travel city to city and follow her) and went down to only interact with them and not anyone else. I've never seen any other artist do this. 

I find it strange but I kind of understand why. Artists (especially her) simultaneously receive so much love and hatred from people. It must feel so weird to have an endless sea of faces saying they love you, it probably becomes meaningless very quickly. Recognising a few people each time and actually getting to know them as people must feel quite grounding and make the love and support feel more meaningful.

9 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I find the whole thing bizarre she could just delete twitter and Instagram off her phone and leave it active.  If she’s that affected by critics and the media maybe she should see a celebrity psychologist or something. 

i've seen a lot of comments like this here, on twitter, etc. & find them kinda funny / weird tbh. like, a lot of regular ass ppl deactivate or delete their socials bc while they're active the temptation to go back "for just a min" "just to see what's going on" is always there, so what makes you all believe a celeb would be different, especially since they know ppl are for sure talking abt them?

also, maybe this was a therapist's advice? ppl aren't equipped to receive the insane amount of tribal hate OR love that celebs do, it's bound to mess with anyone's head so it seems extremely wise to remove yourself from the craziness when you're already prone to mental illness.

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

Maybe she rejoins Twitter for a beef with Azealia :true:

or Instagram to go and rant under Kanye's post

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

1 hour ago, bummersummer said:

i've seen a lot of comments like this here, on twitter, etc. & find them kinda funny / weird tbh. like, a lot of regular ass ppl deactivate or delete their socials bc while they're active the temptation to go back "for just a min" "just to see what's going on" is always there, so what makes you all believe a celeb would be different, especially since they know ppl are for sure talking abt them?

also, maybe this was a therapist's advice? ppl aren't equipped to receive the insane amount of tribal hate OR love that celebs do, it's bound to mess with anyone's head so it seems extremely wise to remove yourself from the craziness when you're already prone to mental illness.

That is removing yourself though. How can you access Twitter or Instagram if it’s not even on your phone! It’s probably better than deactivating because as soon as you log in it reactivates lol This is purely about her not wanting critics and others reading her social media and creating narratives,  I’m also guessing she has several business deals I don’t know with who, but she wants to hide anything controversial and this is what she meant by ‘transparency’. She doesn’t want anything visible that could give the wrong impression.  But lack of social media presence can harm the connection she has with her fans in the long term…I’ve seen it with Lorde and other artists.  So I hope for everyones sake she returns within a few months once she’s wrapped up her business deals.

I’d be surprised if a psychologist advised this, they’d likely discuss how she can emotionally cope better with being a popular musician and how to manage the negativity better, seldom would they say run away from it all and pretend the world doesn’t exist..they’d suggest some distance …but you don’t need to pay a psychologist to advise that.  But a common theme with her fans is that it’s never Lana’s problem in anything she does it’s everyone else’s.  She’s poor at taking responsibility for anything or doing something more constructive to address her issues. She fucked up with Questions for the culture and wasn’t really capable of seeing she was wrong and when to apologise which is disappointing. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

23 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

That is removing yourself though. How can you access Twitter or Instagram if it’s not even on your phone! It’s probably better than deactivating because as soon as you log in it reactivates lol This is purely about her not watching critics and stuff reading her social media and creating narratives,  I’m also guessing she has several business deals I don’t know with who, but she wants to hide anything controversial and this is what she meant by ‘transparency’. She doesn’t want anything visible that could give the wrong impression.  But lack of social media presence can harm the connection she has with her fans in the long term…I’ve seen it with Lorde and other artists.  So I hope for everyones sake she returns within a few months once she’s wrapped up her business deals.

i get what you mean. my point is that when you know your accounts are still "alive" the temptation to go check them out is a lot bigger, on your browser or briefly redownloading the apps or whatever, bc ~no one will ever know~ lol. if you're not super strong willed, deactivating is def the better option bc if you go back ppl will notice & also in 30 days the accounts are actually all gone lol. personally i feel like she's done with everything remotely resembling pop stardom, i see her becoming increasingly private / reclusive like most of the 60s/70s musicians she admires & doing little to no promo, so i get the impression this severing the connection with the fans (& by fans i mean the typical hyper demanding, with an extremely short attention span pop stan) is by design.