LDRO

Instagram Updates

Are people really still arguing about this :bebe:

2 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Sometimes I think Lana will come back to Instagram when she takes a bomb selfie and can't resist the urge to post it :xgiggle:

I love your pfp! Is it from the PSB video?

1 minute ago, Frangipani said:

Are people really still arguing about this :bebe:

I love your pfp! Is it from the PSB video?

Thank you :thankyou: yes it is 

I pray your life is sweet, you fucker

I feel like some fans think that they're her promoter/manager, when at the end of the day, we're fans. We have no idea if or how Lana deactivating her social media will impact BB's sales, and even if it's negatively, I really don't think that Lana cares. Sure, she wants people to listen to it (ex: "listen to it like you listened to video games"), but there's a difference between wanting people to listen to/enjoy your music and wanting to get a #1 on the Billboard charts 

sL2Si2K.gif 

11 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Sometimes I think Lana will come back to Instagram when she takes a bomb selfie and can't resist the urge to post it :xgiggle:

Sometimes I'm asking myself if she is really the type of person to wants to post such selfies or is it her management who urge her for promotion?

5 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I feel like some fans think that they're her promoter/manager, when at the end of the day, we're fans. We have no idea if or how Lana deactivating her social media will impact BB's sales, and even if it's negatively, I really don't think that Lana cares. Sure, she wants people to listen to it (ex: "listen to it like you listened to video games"), but there's a difference between wanting people to listen to/enjoy your music and wanting to get a #1 on the Billboard charts 

adding on to this, we don't know how being present on social media could've affected her, i'm not surprised she wants to disconnect after all of the hate & criticism she received because of qftc, as well as people making comments about her appearence, anybody would've wanted to disconnect if they had thousands of comments calling them racist, a karen, a trump supporter, or saying they're ugly & fat, i really can't blame her, her own mental health & well-being is way more important than having proper promotion & sales, and you can promote your work in other ways besides posting on social media, i'm sure her team & her managers understand & support her decision

3 minutes ago, Yayo6408 said:

Sometimes I'm asking myself if she is really the type of person to wants to post such selfies or is it her management who urge her for promotion?

Either way we need to be blessed with her face :trisha:

I pray your life is sweet, you fucker

And this very thread magnifies the problem with stan culture — there are no boundaries and people think they are entitled to police an artist’s life! You can voice how much you will miss not being able to connect with Lana online without being a micro-manager — in fact, I think, if anything, the response she’s gotten for deactivating absolutely reinforces her decision to do so. :typewriter:

28 minutes ago, Yayo6408 said:

she likes it 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

27 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

And this very thread magnifies the problem with stan culture — there are no boundaries and people think they are entitled to police an artist’s life! You can voice how much you will miss not being able to connect with Lana online without being a micro-manager — in fact, I think, if anything, the response she’s gotten for deactivating absolutely reinforces her decision to do so. :typewriter:

anytime i read one of your posts i am convinced more and more that you are actually her :typewriter:

41 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I absolutely agree!!

it’s so weird seeing people post paragraphs bashing her and her decision as if it makes any real difference in their day to day lives. 

Lana is human and she made a decision for herself. She’s not obligated to have social media, she isn’t going to flop because she isn’t posting once a week on Instagram, and I’m sure eventually when she feels up to it, she’ll be back 

13 minutes ago, 111 said:

anytime i read one of your posts i am convinced more and more that you are actually her :typewriter:

Can you… tell us something new about BB? I‘ll take everything :bebe:

lana should start a paid email subscription service where she just sends selfies she wants to share. i’d totally pay thousands for that :typewriter:

This video is perfect for me. I was just fighting this woman for a bun today. I wonnnnnn

52 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

i just realized it's two capital i's in your name and that's why i've never figured out how to tag you... :wowcry:

faSE.gif

24 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

so basically onlyfans?:um2:

i mean… i didn’t say that but :godlaugh:

This video is perfect for me. I was just fighting this woman for a bun today. I wonnnnnn

5 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

An artist is a human being. I understand you’re trying to look at this situation through a business lens but I firmly believe that if an artist gets caught up in this type of industry machinations, it will eventually creep up on them to god-knows-what consequences.

If she thinks the best for her is to quit social media, she has every right to do so. You think most artists actually use social media to promote their work? No, their accounts are ran by managers, publicists, assistants. Give the entire autonomy of social media management to any celebrity (the way Lana did) and watch some/most of them crack under the pressure.

Frank Ocean doesn’t use Instagram like most people do. People like Fiona Apple don’t even do it at all - and likewise, Lana doesn’t need to as well. To even think about depositing blame onto her shoulders about something that was detrimental to her mental health is quite frankly absurd. I’m used to not agreeing with your takes at all but this one has to be the most outrageous you’ve ever written. Good god.

Where did I say that she shouldn't have quit or that she shouldn"t have put her own wellbeing first? Nowhere. In fact I'm pretty sure I've said the opposite in several posts (and definitely in private to friends). No wonder you're so outraged - you are making shit up

Thanks for buying me my meal at Denny's and my shit at Home Depot. Thanks for that, kids. Luv ya

6 hours ago, your dealer said:

honestly you're completely wrong. Lana having or not having social media has nothing to do with a contract with a record label. you're honestly just taking it way too personally and should probably log off and touch some grass. 

Brave coming from the guy who was pretending to be an insider on the BB thread for attention and clout

:omfg2:

I actually dgaf that she left in the sense that nothing really changes except for the occasional update which we will not get now; I just think it could've been handled better and I hope she's okay

Thanks for buying me my meal at Denny's and my shit at Home Depot. Thanks for that, kids. Luv ya

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Brave coming from the guy who was pretending to be an insider on the BB thread for attention and clout

:omfg2:

I actually dgaf that she left; I just think it could've been handled better and I hope she's okay

i think you're mistaking him with lustforlife, i don't think your dealer was pretending to be an insider at all at any point

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i think you're mistaking him with lustforlife, i don't think your dealer was pretending to be an insider at all at any point

No I'm not mistaken; I clearly remember it because it was so funny