LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 hour ago, Honeyyoung said:

with that account being private and mostly followed by her friends and fans it's just a safer space without that much hate

All she has to do is shut the comments down like Taylor has. Problem solved. No hate comments or bullying towards her in her comments.

I love her new approach to social media. „Link up for one minute“ (hope mv) and „account open for two minutes“. She‘s in full control :angie:

finally something I did in 2015 pays off..... I literally gasped when I saw new post on the honeymoon account, i love her so much. :defeated:

Happy as the moonshine

11 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

Having been following the honeymoon account since it’s creation feels like I invested in bitcoin in 2010

so true :blush3:

Yep i lost my chance to be accepted due to different time zones  :bebe:  

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

I’ve always wanted her to open something like an exclusive website accessible only through password… just like a virtual secret club where she can update us and express herself without the huge Instagram exposition. It’d be really cool imo :flutter:

3 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

I’ve always wanted her to open something like an exclusive website accessible only through password… just like a virtual secret club where she can update us and express herself without the huge Instagram exposition. It’d be really cool imo :flutter:

The server would crash.

:eek3:

She probably really wants to reactivate her main but knows everyone would make fun of her because it's only been 3 weeks or something

I was gonna say that I'm surprised she remembers the honeymoon password but I absolutely think she's a person who uses the same password for everything

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

it's stupid that requests don't automatically accept when you go public like on twitter. of course i'd be sleeping and now i miss out as usual just because i don't make stalking lana online my entire existence. it's beyond annoying that this happens all the time. i hope instagram goes down again and never comes back because this shit didn't matter before social media. these days we're either all connected or alienated from each other and there's no in between. and this situation is just amplifying the already harmful "us vs them" online dynamic that no one can escape.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

3 hours ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

Yep i lost my chance to be accepted due to different time zones  :bebe:  

European problems :crying2:

I had it requested from ages ago tho, shouldn’t it have been accepted automatically when she opened it up :biblio:

Her running the honeymoon acc instead of her main one is actually a dream of mine coming true. This feels much more closer to her, just like at the beginning of her career. Burthdaykake would be even better if she went private there with only 5k followers!! 

Lana: I'm leaving sm. I spend too much time on it and don't want to be so consumed by it

Also Lana: YOU HAVE TWO MINUTES TO FOLLOW ME. IF YOU ARE NOT ON SM RIGHT NOW DURING THIS TWO MINUTE TIME FRAME AND/OR YOU CANNOT PRIORITISE SM RIGHT THIS INSTANT THEN YOU WILL MISS OUT, TEEHEE

:wtfney:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She was probably talking to one of her girlfriends like “look, I’m gonna go back on this private account but people are STILL gonna be obsessed- watch, I’ll go public for a minute”

And then they watched the followers flood in and laughed and then she was like “alright… that’s it!” and privated again

probably had a lil giggle with tha gals 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 hour ago, scarlettohara said:

it's stupid that requests don't automatically accept when you go public like on twitter. of course i'd be sleeping and now i miss out as usual just because i don't make stalking lana online my entire existence. it's beyond annoying that this happens all the time. i hope instagram goes down again and never comes back because this shit didn't matter before social media. these days we're either all connected or alienated from each other and there's no in between. and this situation is just amplifying the already harmful "us vs them" online dynamic that no one can escape.

Imagine you have 100,000 requests from people you don't want following you. You would never have the chance to go public for a short time. The question is how to get rid of thousands of people who accidentally followed you against your will?

We can only hope that her official account will come back. Today is the 10th anniversary of Video Games, maybe something special will happen ...