LDRO

Instagram Updates

4 hours ago, 5Rick said:

I’ve always wanted her to open something like an exclusive website accessible only through password… just like a virtual secret club where she can update us and express herself without the huge Instagram exposition. It’d be really cool imo :flutter:

Lana onlyfans coming soon.

The biggest serve will be when she ousts herself on this very site by posting a selphie in her status and none of us will notice for a few hours until someone's like "wait ...that's new"

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

36 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

I don't want to be mean, but that eyeliner it's... something, also that could have been the photo on the back of VBOTG, and it would have been better, still mad

It's the lighting and the filter that make the eyelid (and the eyeliner) look weird but she looks very happy and cute 

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

It's the lighting and the filter that make the eyelid (and the eyeliner) look weird but she looks very happy and cute 

I didn’t say she wasn’t, but it looks like it was drawn into the pic:lel:

original.gif

NOOOO fuck meee I was once following the Honeymoon account. In fact I was one of the first followers in 2015, then deleted my old account without thinking  a few years later and since then haven't been able to follow with my new account AND NOW I MISSED THIS CHANCE TOO I'M- :rollin:

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

9 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

All she has to do is shut the comments down like Taylor has. Problem solved. No hate comments or bullying towards her in her comments.

People would still talk about her on twitter

2 hours ago, scarlettohara said:

it's stupid that requests don't automatically accept when you go public like on twitter. of course i'd be sleeping and now i miss out as usual just because i don't make stalking lana online my entire existence. it's beyond annoying that this happens all the time. i hope instagram goes down again and never comes back because this shit didn't matter before social media. these days we're either all connected or alienated from each other and there's no in between. and this situation is just amplifying the already harmful "us vs them" online dynamic that no one can escape.

The amount of bullshit I read in the comments is the reason I wish social media died for a month so idiots would go to touch some grass. Demi Lovato's ice cream scandal was an example of a celeb doing that shit. I've seen people being offered by healthy food thinking it's fat shaming and classy style thinking it's classist and racist. Then you wonder why people think that Lana's racist. 

I'm completely okay with Lana being chill af on social media as long as she reminds people that she exists ?, much better than the distopiyan fakeness behind The Kardashians' social media. Some of you forgot how celebs used to behave on Instagram in early 2010s, basically what Lana does except without those overly saturated filters. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

12 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

People would still talk about her on twitter

So she can just not go on Twitter

She can even block herself as a keyword so she doesn't have to read anything whilst scrolling :oic2:

9 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

All she has to do is shut the comments down like Taylor has. Problem solved. No hate comments or bullying towards her in her comments.

I think she does want to interact with her fans just not all of them. People that were following that account are more than likely older fans that aren't going to leave rude comments. 

6 hours ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

Yep i lost my chance to be accepted due to different time zones  :bebe:  

Let's start a class action and sue her for discrimination

But instead of money we want all the songs and mv's she's hoarding

12 hours ago, boom like that said:

i was taking my dog out and i just happened to miss it ig ! 4cGFKT1.gif

I've had it requested for years too like 5C0JXK2.jpg

Feel you:crying5: 

didnt have insta in 2015 and i request her for years :(

Hd7c-1.gif

my jaw literally dropped when I opened instagram last night and saw two honeymoon posts

the way she can't stay away from posting lmao

also her and lindsay as kids on the same photo is the epitome of ICONIC

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

9 hours ago, riina said:

finally something I did in 2015 pays off..... I literally gasped when I saw new post on the honeymoon account, i love her so much. :defeated:

literally SAME I 110% relate

it's been 2 years since I'm inactive on IG and I could just delete my account but I just don't do it because of the honeymoon account lol

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

38 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

why didn’t my account automatically follow honeymoon when it was public since i requested it long ago? 

when an account is private you have to manually approve anyone who has requested to follow you (it doesn't happen automatically)

aOaIzH2.gif