LDRO

Instagram Updates

i find it strange that people are that genuinely bothered by the fact that they weren't accepted when she opened the account or that she only opened the account for two minutes... do you seriously have nothing else to complain about? when/if she posts again you'll know about it because elle follows her, you won't miss any pictures she posts & any updates to the account, you aren't obligated to follow her anyways :brows3:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

i have an old account on insta that i never used that was accepted into the honeymoon cult so :hottie:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

when an account is private you have to manually approve anyone who has requested to follow you (it doesn't happen automatically)

Actually when you go from being private to public it automatically accepts every follow. But I guess since she must've had hundreds of thousands of requests that when she went public and privated again Instagram must've shit itself :creep: denying most of the requests and only accepting a small few and thats why some people got accepted and most didn't, thats my theory anyway :rollin: Its either that or Lana literally denied every request LMAO

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 minute ago, boom like that said:

Actually when you go from being private to public it automatically accepts every follow. But I guess since she must've had hundreds of thousands of requests that when she went public and privated again Instagram must've shit itself :creep: denying most of the requests and only accepting a small few and thats why some people got accepted and most didn't, thats my theory anyway :rollin: Its either that or Lana literally denied every request LMAO

The strange thing is my request was neither accepted nor denied. It was still saying "requested".

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Just now, Thoth said:

The strange thing is my request was neither accepted nor denied. It was still saying "requested".

Mine was denied and I had to rerequest even though I literally never unrequested. I was confused and upset :oprah3:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

So fun I love that she always does stuff like this it feels so intimate. I really hope Lindsay sees and acknowledges it / responds. So funny how no one ever noticed it was her from that b&w local paper scan. It’s so clearly her face. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

17 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

So fun I love that she always does stuff like this it feels so intimate. I really hope Lindsay sees and acknowledges it / responds. So funny how no one ever noticed it was her from that b&w local paper scan. It’s so clearly her face. 

Sure its nice when you get to be a part of it but it really sucks when you're not. Especially for stans, it hurts even more that only some people get to be a part of the honeymoon club :pft:

I guess I understand why she's doing this, but it still feels unfair tbh

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i find it strange that people are that genuinely bothered by the fact that they weren't accepted when she opened the account or that she only opened the account for two minutes... do you seriously have nothing else to complain about? when/if she posts again you'll know about it because elle follows her, you won't miss any pictures she posts & any updates to the account, you aren't obligated to follow her anyways :brows3:

no, it’s just super elitist and hypocritical for someone who claims to be staying away from social media.

6 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

no, it’s just super elitist and hypocritical for someone who claims to be staying away from social media.

elitist? do you have to pay to follow her honeymoon account? lol you people love to overthink things. lots of emotions for pictures you can find just searching for them on twitter or in here for 5 minutes

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

elitist? do you have to pay to follow her honeymoon account? lol you people love to overthink things. lots of emotions for pictures you can find just searching for them on twitter or in here for 5 minutes

it’s not about the pictures, they’re available to see elsewhere. it is very elitist to claim that you’re going in a social media hiatus and then proceed to message ‘top fans’ for their personal info and use a finsta that’s only accessible to a certain few, at least to me it is.

1 minute ago, House of Balloons said:

it’s not about the pictures, they’re available to see elsewhere. it is very elitist to claim that you’re going in a social media hiatus and then proceed to message ‘top fans’ for their personal info and use a finsta that’s only accessible to a certain few, at least to me it is.

Girl….. whoever told you to go touch grass was not messing around…… :azealia:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I wish I was accepted into Honeymoon, I was in my old account that I deactivated long ago. But the good thing is we"ll never really be out of the loop cause the girls and gays on here always share with us so don't let it ruin your life. She's probably doing this for her own mental health & I'm sure if she could only accept her fans ONLY she would let all of us in. 

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

17 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

Oh, absolutely!

sally-american.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif