LDRO

Instagram Updates

20 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

it’s not about the pictures, they’re available to see elsewhere. it is very elitist to claim that you’re going in a social media hiatus and then proceed to message ‘top fans’ for their personal info and use a finsta that’s only accessible to a certain few, at least to me it is.

Do you even know what elitist means? people are not paying Lana to follow her on honeymoon, she's not selecting from a special group of people because she likes them better or because they have money or they are "better fans" or for whatever reason. It's not even like she randomly accepted people's follow requests... She literally said she would leave the account public for 2 minutes (for anyone who came across her post, not just people she handpicked) when in reality she is under no obligation to even announce that... This is why she left in the first place, people relentlessly criticizing every little thing she does.

Also something is not automatically elitist just because "at least to you it is", that's not how things work.

2 minutes ago, turquoisejewel said:

Do you even know what elitist means? people are not paying Lana to follow her on honeymoon, she's not selecting from a special group of people because she likes them better or because they have money or they are "better fans" or for whatever reason. It's not even like she randomly accepted people's follow requests... She literally said she would leave the account public for 2 minutes (for anyone who came across her post, not just people she handpicked) when in reality she is under no obligation to even announce that... This is why she left in the first place, people relentlessly criticizing every little thing she does.

Also something is not automatically elitist just because "at least to you it is", that's not how things work.

messaging a couple of fans for personal info to remain in contact with them is…kinda elitist, no? and ‘at least to me it is’ IS valid, it’s expressing an opinion that somehow got some of you triggered :um3:

Some of you need to get a hobby that doesn't involve Lana because it's really not that deep :coffee:

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

messaging a couple of fans for personal info to remain in contact with them is…kinda elitist, no? and ‘at least to me it is’ IS valid, it’s expressing an opinion that somehow got some of you triggered :um3:

Lmao oh please, so now she can't consider a few fans, friends? Yk there's ppl that follow her since day one, that have been there since the start and whom she developed a connection w it, right? 

I'm sorry, but what's the real deal here? You didn't get to follow her on HM's acc? Or are you just bored? :awkney:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Lmao oh please, so now she can't consider a few fans, friends? Yk there's ppl that follow her since day one, that have been there since the start and whom she developed a connection w it, right? 

I'm sorry, but what's the real deal here? You didn't get to follow her on HM's acc? Or are you just bored? :awkney:

there’s no problem, it was just an opinion posted on a discussion board :awkney:

4 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

there’s no problem, it was just an opinion posted on a discussion board :awkney:

The way it was said someone would think it was FACTUAL. :awkney:

Either way, there was no issue to start w, you're just making stuff up out of thin air- if you wanna say she's being hypocritical, contradicting herself, since she said she was logging off, you'd be right 100%, but that nonsense abt elitism... dear God lmao

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, Yosemite said:

The way it was said someone would think it was FACTUAL. :awkney:

Either way, there was no issue to start w, you're just making stuff up out of thin air- if you wanna say she's being hypocritical, contradicting herself, since she said the was logging off, you'd be right 100%, but that nonsense abt elitism... dear God lmao

you yourself quoted me saying ‘at least for me it is’. how did it come off as factual? :awkney:

2 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

you yourself quoted me saying ‘at least for me it is’. how did it come off as factual? :awkney:

I can definitely quote you on how you first stated it tho :awkney:

1 hour ago, House of Balloons said:

no, it’s just super elitist and hypocritical for someone who claims to be staying away from social media.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

20 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

so what? she can't message people now? she can choose to remain in contact with whoever she wants despite certain fans getting jealous it wasn't them :um3: 
anyways, stream arcadia