LDRO

Instagram Updates

i for one am so happy to see that lana hasn't turned absolutely cynical re her interactions with the public - she obviously likes sharing her life but is trying her best to limit the hate she herself sees in the comments. using her honeymoon account may not be the perfect way around the issues but she's obviously trying to figure something out

mUENGN9.png

I think the TL;DR of this all is that you can’t please everyone when you’re a celebrity — that’s ultimately the truth, and I think Lana has done the best she’s could to exempt herself from that inevitably draining responsibility. Any person in their right mind would try to minimize that kind of stressor, and it’s not surprising that it has left fans polarized. It’s text book. 

lana isn't even back to instagram for her own good. it's satan tempting her with it and he's messing with us too. don't let it work. people gloating over having access have already lost the battle. everything to do with the honeymoon account has become tainted and evil. and i truly mean this in the most unironic way, idc if i sound crazy. :peace2:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

this woman's impact cannot be denied, we're all going off the deep end, fighting & bickering, constantly asking if the chicken was lovely, all because of a social media account titled after one of her greatest bodies of work, honeymoon is the album of the decade, confirmed!

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

18 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

I’ve been enjoying the mild entertainment here while I wait for my nails to dry but they’re not done yet.. Keep going 

Mild? 

We didn't put in all that effort to be labelled, "mild", sis

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

9 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

lana isn't even back to instagram for her own good. it's satan tempting her with it and he's messing with us too. don't let it work. people gloating over having access have already lost the battle. everything to do with the honeymoon account has become tainted and evil. and i truly mean this in the most unironic way, idc if i sound crazy. :peace2:

I personally think this is quite an extreme take (but you are entitled to it, of course)

I don't even care what she puts on there as long as the album drops on October 22

As usual, everything she does is unnecessarily dramatic and I kinda liked it better when it was only Rob was doing the updates. Factual. Informative. No bullshit. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

16 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

when this is released on the lanaboards out of context thread in 4-6 weeks 851879319936565258.png?size=96

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

does anybody remember when lana posted a video of herself singing disco while showing off lfl merch? that was THE moment851879319936565258.png?size=96

I remember her filming that tiny spider and dropping her phone while screaming when the spider suddenly dropped. :godlaugh2:

4 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

are yall fans or haters

I am a fan. I can attest to that by showing you this exclusive picture of me and Lana at Target a few years back.

Spoiler

ZI3uEYH.jpg

Remember when she posted a picture of that guy in the pool with the beans in it 851879319936565258.png?size=96

imageproxy.jpg