LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

You literally went out of your way to use a poster’s personal life against him under the name of a good jest. It’s not the first time I’ve seen you do that to multiple different users on here and it’s just exhausting to skim through a thread in which you attack and offend other people then dismiss their feelings or complaints because you’re either kidding or the other person should grow a thicker skin. That’s the literal definition of gaslighting and it’s very saddening that some rando on a Lana forum has to elaborate on that for you.

Also, there’s no “you always call me out” here. This isn’t personal. I’ve addressed this issue with you only once and in far more subtle and less abrasive terms. I was met with indifference and a refusal to even talk about the issue. After that, I talked to you nicely about Lana’s discography. So this isn’t me targeting you or something of that nature. I’m just growing weary of your constant passive-aggressiveness and your refusal to address it when confronted about it. I’ve been a long time lurker here and I have yet to see you owning up your missteps - you go straight to the name-calling. No nuance, no room for improvement, no nothing. You can dish it out to other people and lecture them about what they can or cannot say or do but when called out, you completely refuse to even be polite. It’s quite frankly the equivalent to debating with someone on Reddit - to no avail.

Do as you please, either way. I won’t bother addressing you in the future.

It was a joke which was taken the wrong way. So I apologised to Mer. What else do you want? Blood?

As for everything else - I can't comment on a vague reference to allegedly doing this to "multiple different users", so I'm not going to bother with that.

This had nothing to do with you. At all. It was also over. And this all could've been handled via dm but I guess you don't get the brownie points if it's in dm so that's why you didn't do that, huh

I'm done

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, Honeysuckle said:

what is it in this thread that makes the girls fight so much :raven:

Lanas magic is too strong 

:I won’t not fuck you the fuck up: energy 

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Nah ya'll brown-nosers need to leave @Rorman Nockwell alone. If anyone on this god forsaken forum has any balls, it's them. I remember making a comment not long ago about how some people here are quick to jump on the 'let's get this user!' mentality without considering the facts. Secretly a lot of you love to do it, which ultimately doesn't make you the better person. A lot of you also need to evaluate why you can't let others have a different opinion from your own. It seems like that black and white mentality is strong in a lot of you - and it isn't pretty one bit!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

59 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Need I remind the entire board how many times you've called women slurs, misgendered people on purpose, and a whole heap of other very problematic shit? So this is very very rich coming from you

If I were you I'd get back in your box and put the lid down

PLSSSSSSS LMAO. Stfu, tired ass. Block me again you little keyboard warrior. I called someone a bitch, because they were. And I'm still not sorry about it. :hottie:

23 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Nah ya'll brown-nosers need to leave @Rorman Nockwell alone. If anyone on this god forsaken forum has any balls, it's them. I remember making a comment not long ago about how some people here are quick to jump on the 'let's get this user!' mentality without considering the facts. Secretly a lot of you love to do it, which ultimately doesn't make you the better person. A lot of you also need to evaluate why you can't let others have a different opinion from your own. It seems like that black and white mentality is strong in a lot of you - and it isn't pretty one bit!

you can shut the fuck up too you tired fucking hag.

RVhKIwP.gif

24 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

I don’t care about being the better person. I work/strive to be a decent one. It’s not about people having different opinions - it’s about how we express them. I don’t need to call any name or tell you to shut the f*ck up to strengthen my point. Simple as that.

IMG-7960.jpg

22 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Thank you 

10 minutes ago, May said:

you can shut the fuck up too you tired fucking hag.

You can call me whatever the fuck you want but you can fuck right off with this

You're not funny and it isn't a flex

And anyone who thinks it is is just as bad

Grow up

8 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I don’t care about being the better person. I work/strive to be a decent one. It’s not about people having different opinions - it’s about how we express them. I don’t need to call any name or tell you to shut the f*ck up to strengthen my point. Simple as that.

Cupcake, "gaslighter" is name calling. Not to mention all the other unnecessary shit you wrote when NOBODY asked. 

Stop acting so above it my God

3 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

You can call me whatever the fuck you want but you can fuck right off with this

You're not funny and it isn't a flex

And anyone who thinks it is is just as bad

Grow up

didn’t ask don’t care ur still a cunt

RVhKIwP.gif

I'm going to stop posting now because for some reason some people are just obsessed with me and things I said like 120 pages ago and it's honestly very weird 

Friendly reminder this thread is about Lana's IG