LDRO

Instagram Updates

2 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

typical man online harrassing women for having literally any opinions :eek:

Hide contents

seriously go build something :smokeney:

How am I supposed to know Rorman is a woman? And how did this turn about gender when that is not the case in question at all?

IMG-7960.jpg

3 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

How am I supposed to know Rorman is a woman? And how did this turn about gender when that is not the case in question at all?

You seem to know everything else about me such as why I post, what I meant, what I'm thinking, a full psych eval, etc so ... is it really a stretch?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

10 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

typical man online harrassing women for having literally any opinions :eek:

Reveal hidden contents

seriously go build something :smokeney:

did u read what sportscruiser even wrote tho? i think sportscruiser was pointing out to rorman that the way they spoke (to mer) was uncalled for even if rorman retroactively deems their comments "banter" or "jokes" - it wasn't regarding rorman having an opinion 

mUENGN9.png

Just now, Rorman Nockwell said:

You seem to know everything else about me such as why I post, what I meant, what I'm thinking, a full psych eval, etc so ... is it really a stretch?

I had no idea you are a woman. That also doesn’t change what I feel about the way your word some of your points and I expressed myself very respectfully. What does this have to do with gender? 

IMG-7960.jpg

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

did u read what sportscruiser even wrote tho? i think sportscruiser was pointing out to rorman that the way they spoke (to mer) was uncalled for even if rorman retroactively deems their comments "banter" or "jokes" - it wasn't regarding rorman having an opinion 

But why is it that people like you and Sportcruiser are piling on me for what I wrote to Mer - which contained no profanity or name-calling whatsoever - and yet there you are overlooking posts by May calling people cunts and stuff? 

What's with the selective pearl clutching?

Not one other person has called out May for their repeated rude remarks yet what I said has had about 25 posts written about it

Fascinating

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream