Jump to content
LDRO

Instagram Updates

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, fantascination said:

She's pissed off about the rumor that she blew up on a Target employee about BB CDs being put out early. Says it's obviously not true and defamation is wrong.

 

  Hide contents

8Z8Er6i.jpeg

 

bacguBw.jpeg

 

SqqGyRr.jpeg

 

PCsa7eJ.jpeg

 

 

did she really post all this on honeymoon? I’m one of the lame lipsters who’s never had the chance to follow :pft:


giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Juuussstt my take! That this whole IG thing tonight makes me kinda sad tbh bc it shows once again how sensitive she is (even when she doesn't wanna care and just wants to be off in the world doing her own thing in peace), and it's both relatable af and heartbreaking :( I hope one day she truly won't give a fuck about what lies the media/attention seekers are spewing and can truly be away and free from it all ya know. Like can she just live her life without hearing about all this nonsense all the time, especially when she takes concrete steps to more or less disappear :facepalm:  


shards.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

because of this f@9 our gurl might stay aware of her "stans" even more and this situation clearly creates more distance between the fanbase and Lana herself - why? because of these kinds of horrible immature behaviour, our girl doesn't feel safe to trust her own fanbase anymore. 

And i can't even blame her for that.


~ Dance me all around the moon,

             spin me like a ballerina - super high ~                                               

evee-dancing.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The kid is stupid “I’m sorry you actually believed me” is such a moronic thing to say lol

but literally don’t message him

 

better to just ignore him and move on

lana scalded him and that’s enough

people are actually sending him hate messages and attempting to *actually* dox him on Twitter, that’s going too far

If anyone here is doing it, you bullying a child is just as moronic as him lying about lana


tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, yayoop said:

The kid is stupid “I’m sorry you actually believed me” is such a moronic thing to say lol

but literally don’t message him

 

better to just ignore him and move on

lana scalded him and that’s enough

people are actually sending him hate messages and attempting to *actually* dox him on Twitter, that’s going too far

If anyone here is doing it, you bullying a child is just as moronic as him lying about lana

 

instead of bullying him, someone should contact his parents/guardian and inform them: ma'am/sir your child is wild af, please lock him up.


~ Dance me all around the moon,

             spin me like a ballerina - super high ~                                               

evee-dancing.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She has every right to be upset and defend herself. But wasn't her manager already taking care of that matter? And he could also deal with the person who created the idiot rumor - It's the kind of situation she could have let Ed handle, without her having to be directly involved. But it looks like she really can't handle this kind of shit - To the point of bothering her and making her react. And it's sad to see it keep happening to her, even more coming from people who claim to be "fans". People should leave her alone.

Well, the stupid boy already had his lesson - People should stop bullying him too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

because of this f@9 our gurl might stay aware of her "stans" even more and this situation clearly creates more distance between the fanbase and Lana herself - why? because of these kinds of horrible immature behaviour, our girl doesn't feel safe to trust her own fanbase anymore. 

And i can't even blame her for that.

I think ever since Lana left angrily that one instagram group chat where she was like “you’re not real fans” and told them to go fuck themselves after reading what some of her “fans” were saying about her, which if you’ve ever been in a Lana stan groupchat then youve seen some of the most vile shit some of her “fans say”, that lana’s been holding a good amount of resentment towards her fans

8tkv5bqsue051.jpg
 

theres also that fan on twitter @holyh00ker that has lana tattooed on her who lana told togo fuck herself after accusing lana of voting republican

 

she probably still loves us but some fans are so two faced and she rightfully won’t take bullshit from even her fans 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Taylor Secman said:

I think ever since Lana left angrily that one instagram group chat where she was like “you’re not real fans” and told them to go fuck themselves after reading what some of her “fans” were saying about her, which if you’ve ever been in a Lana stan groupchat then youve seen some of the most vile shit some of her “fans say”, that lana’s been holding a good amount of resentment towards her fans

8tkv5bqsue051.jpg
 

theres also that fan on twitter @holyh00ker that has lana tattooed on her who lana told togo fuck herself after accusing lana of voting republican

 

she probably still loves us but some fans are so two faced and she rightfully won’t take bullshit from even her fans 

 

Not this... :lanasrs2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I blow up at workers at Target all the time. Most are so fucking inept. Best Buy is another place I blow up. But anyway, it's funny how Lana had her management team go after Deumoix to give them their source for the story. Lana doxxed them on her stories. lol :thumb3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...