LDRO

Instagram Updates

7 minutes ago, Taylor Secman said:

I think ever since Lana left angrily that one instagram group chat where she was like “you’re not real fans” and told them to go fuck themselves after reading what some of her “fans” were saying about her, which if you’ve ever been in a Lana stan groupchat then youve seen some of the most vile shit some of her “fans say”, that lana’s been holding a good amount of resentment towards her fans

8tkv5bqsue051.jpg

theres also that fan on twitter @holyh00ker that has lana tattooed on her who lana told togo fuck herself after accusing lana of voting republican

she probably still loves us but some fans are so two faced and she rightfully won’t take bullshit from even her fans 

Some of those stans are fucking crazy. I gain more respect for Lana when she blew up on these twinks. Asking her if she was okay (mentally) is fucked. Could she have done it differently? Of course but she made it traumatic for those stans.

Then she lost the Grammys to Billie Eilish.

Then she got two German Shepherds. :willcut:

11 minutes ago, Taylor Secman said:

I think ever since Lana left angrily that one instagram group chat where she was like “you’re not real fans” and told them to go fuck themselves after reading what some of her “fans” were saying about her, which if you’ve ever been in a Lana stan groupchat then youve seen some of the most vile shit some of her “fans say”, that lana’s been holding a good amount of resentment towards her fans

8tkv5bqsue051.jpg

:blanche7:

8f6193d6c76121b3435fbe712a84ed1b.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

i’m ctfu at ed saying it was Pretty Dark and then actually seeing the screenshots and the kid is just sending gifs 

This video is perfect for me. I was just fighting this woman for a bun today. I wonnnnnn

37 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Some of those stans are fucking crazy. I gain more respect for Lana when she blew up on these twinks. Asking her if she was okay (mentally) is fucked. Could she have done it differently? Of course but she made it traumatic for those stans.

Then she lost the Grammys to Billie Eilish.

Then she got two German Shepherds. :willcut:

They're not fans. They're something else - self promoters and parasites. She doesn't owe them anything.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

33 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

i’m ctfu at ed saying it was Pretty Dark and then actually seeing the screenshots and the kid is just sending gifs 

Ed is right. It's pretty dark what this kid did. I mean if he's bored, go watch a movie or read a book. Why spread such a crappy lie on the week her album is being released? 

I just think it’s funny how she felt she needed to clear the air about this random 14 year old telling lies but stayed quiet about the rumors of her suing lorde :oop2: perhaps because they were real:oop2:

UbsOye5.png

25 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

I just think it’s funny how she felt she needed to clear the air about this random 14 year old telling lies but stayed quiet about the rumors of her suing lorde :oop2: perhaps because they were real:oop2:

Because it would have landed one way or another in the press. Next thing you know the media starts attacking her the week the album is released.

She really isn't taking a social media break. The poor thing is as addicted to it as all of us. She should just bring back her official blue check account back and turn off all comments so she isn't harassed. At least to promote the new album.

3 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Because it would have landed one way or another in the press. Next thing you know the media starts attacking her the week the album is released.

She really isn't taking a social media break. The poor thing is as addicted to it as all of us. She should just bring back her official blue check account back and turn off all comments so she isn't harassed. At least to promote the new album.

how can she take a break when dumb twinks start making shit up to get her bad press? :horror2:

“YOUR NAME IS SUN CHILD!!!! BYE.... your real name probably maylee and i just know you look like a cabbage patch doll..white pasty boring straight tennessee fat bitch. GET A GRIP” - Jesus

3 hours ago, UhaulJ0e said:

lol just realized that Ed, Lana's manager, followed him. 

Wouldnt be surprised if all the thing was just a marketing move. If it isn't, Lana truly has lost it...(I mean, imagine being one of the most influential figures in worldwide pop music and giving relevance to a bizarre, stupid rumour created by a teen about you. A rumour about you "being mean". Makes under zero sense if it isn't a marketing move -in the sense of getting her name of media the days prior to the album's release-).

yeah its camp tbh also the kid looks like an asshole i know whose entire personality is communist aesthetics it's so cringe, i'm holding this kid accountable for both crimes! get him Lana

nice cocc bro

32 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Wouldnt be surprised if all the thing was just a marketing move. If it isn't, Lana truly has lost it...(I mean, imagine being one of the most influential figures in worldwide pop music and giving relevance to a bizarre, stupid rumour created by a teen about you. A rumour about you "being mean". Makes under zero sense if it isn't a marketing move -in the sense of getting her name of media the days prior to the album's release-).

Plsss :toofunny: y’all smoke too much crack sometimes 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-5.gif

Idek why anyone thought the story was real. If Lana's album was sold at Targets it was a computer error and she'd have to talk to corporate anyway. When I worked at Target release dates were programmed into registers and you couldn't physically sell an album/video game/movie before the release date, the register would block the sale. So there'd be no use in her going to an individual Target because the problem would have come from much higher up.

4 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

the fact that lana isn’t even on a social media break, she just don’t want to share her life with us

I think after 10 years of stalkers and crazies and whatnot, she's had about enough of her fans. She just wants to be creative and make music because that's what she loves. She hates the dress up part, the fame and I think she now hates fans. They stole her cars, broke into her beach house, threaten to kill her (like that one crazy guy) then you got that other one driving by her house everyday and standing in the street to see if she's in the yard. Then there's the ones who hassle the person she's dating or they hassle her friends...

:eek3:

It's too much. I don't blame her.

6 hours ago, Taylor Secman said:

8tkv5bqsue051.jpg

i love lana as much as the next person… but this wasn’t rational. i’m good friends with some of the people who were in this gc and i know that lana was really, really mean. these people had dedicated time, energy, money and so much more to just lana.. and wanted the best for her. was it entirely respectful to assume lana wasn’t mentally well? nope. but it was equally as disrespectful for lana to be so cruel to them.

BUT i do think lana’s become more aware to how stans treat her, and she hasn’t become as trusting as she was in the past (i think LFL era was the last time she actively interacted with fans a lot?)