LDRO

Instagram Updates

6 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

"not rlly how i like to be 'not' promoting my album ya feel"
LMAO. the way she said ION GAF ab my album being leaked anyways, boy bye

:lmao:This “There’s always another album anyway, bitch” energy…

2 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

That would be honestly amazing. Posing with this face. :oopna:

CAN SOMEONE POST THE REQUEST ON HONEYMOON? :eartha:

It's done. :typewriter:

1 minute ago, Taylor Secman said:

Was lana even at target and did this gay just exaggerate what happened w lana or did he just make up an entire story for giggles

the latter :runs:

29 minutes ago, fantascination said:

She's pissed off about the rumor that she blew up on a Target employee about BB CDs being put out early. Says it's obviously not true and defamation is wrong.

Hide contents

8Z8Er6i.jpeg

bacguBw.jpeg

SqqGyRr.jpeg

PCsa7eJ.jpeg

did she really post all this on honeymoon? I’m one of the lame lipsters who’s never had the chance to follow :pft:

giphy.gif

Juuussstt my take! That this whole IG thing tonight makes me kinda sad tbh bc it shows once again how sensitive she is (even when she doesn't wanna care and just wants to be off in the world doing her own thing in peace), and it's both relatable af and heartbreaking :( I hope one day she truly won't give a fuck about what lies the media/attention seekers are spewing and can truly be away and free from it all ya know. Like can she just live her life without hearing about all this nonsense all the time, especially when she takes concrete steps to more or less disappear :facepalm:  

because of this f@9 our gurl might stay aware of her "stans" even more and this situation clearly creates more distance between the fanbase and Lana herself - why? because of these kinds of horrible immature behaviour, our girl doesn't feel safe to trust her own fanbase anymore. 

And i can't even blame her for that.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

The kid is stupid “I’m sorry you actually believed me” is such a moronic thing to say lol

but literally don’t message him

better to just ignore him and move on

lana scalded him and that’s enough

people are actually sending him hate messages and attempting to *actually* dox him on Twitter, that’s going too far

If anyone here is doing it, you bullying a child is just as moronic as him lying about lana

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />